031, NARRATIVE&IMESSAGE.

note, if u seen me publish
this earlier no u didn't 🤷🏿‍♀️
comments wasn't working
and y'all make me laugh +
it motivates me to write
the next chapters so go crazy
go stupid ahh 🤣🤷🏿‍♀️👍🏾🙎🏾‍♀️👌🏿

Lieah tiptoed to Vinnie's room and closed the door quietly when she walked in. Vinnie was too busy playing his game to notice so she stood in front of the tv. "Turn off the game." She whispered.

"Just let me finish this one game okay? You can lay on my bed and make yourself comfortable it's literally only gonna be a few minutes." He said, not taking his eyes off the tv screen.

She rolled her eyes and flopped down on the bed. She propped her feet up on his neck which didn't bother him. She didn't quite understand the game, nor did she care to know what it was called but Vinnie seemed happy playing it so she didn't want to make him stop.

"Are you like a gamer or something?" She asked.

"Eh, something like that. I just know I like to play video games when i'm not doing social media stuff." He answered. "What do you like to do?"

"I like to color and draw. Mostly coloring because it takes less work. I have so many coloring books at home and I brung two with me so we're definitely coloring together one of these days." She said.

Vinnie took his headset off and turned around. "Games over, we can talk while actually looking at each other now." He takes off his shirt and hops in bed next to her. "You look very comfy."

"I am, wish I could stay in your bed with you forever." She climbs on top of him and cups his face into her hands, lifting his chin up. "Vinnie, you're beautiful. Like... I know that's usually what guys say to girls but you're deadass the most beautiful guy i've ever seen."

"I feel the same way about you... there's just something about you that makes you beautiful. Aside from looks, I just enjoy you."

"Hm." She kissed him on the forehead. "Are you happy with me?"

"Beyond, you?"

"The happiest i've ever been.." The eye contact had her heart racing. His lips caught hers soon enough and the kiss wasn't like a kiss they've had before, it was harder- a bit more passionate. He grips her thighs. "You can't do that," she said.

"I'm not doing anything."

"You're teasing me..you've literally been eye fucking me this entire time. Are you actually gonna do something or are we just gonna make out all the time like we're in middle school?" She questioned. "Cause this shit here ridiculous."

"Lieah, shut up and just kiss me again."

"No, i'm going back to bed goodnight."

As she was getting up Vinnie pulled her back down and flipped her so now he was on top. He pinned her arms to the bed. "I want our first time to be special, I want to be as ready as you are. I want it to be just us in whatever house we're in so you can scream my name loud enough for the neighbors to hear. So be a good girl and be patient. Got it?"

She gulped. "Yeah, I get it. When we're ready."

Vinnie smiled and let her go. "Good, wanna go downstairs and drink some chocolate milk?" He asked.