𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3

Akaashi wasn't entirely bad news, though it was still unfortunate that he had to see you at a time like this.

It was clearly embarrassing when he kept looking down at your skirt. His brows furrowed in confusion while he was taking his time surveying your outfit.

You tried to keep a straight face when it was impossible to not get flustered. It was the same feeling when you were caught red-handed doing something. You wanted to run.

"A- eh.."

You stuttered in an attempt to grab his attention.

He was unfazed by his recent discovery. In fact, he was waiting for you to escort him to a table.

You breathed in, swallowing unease. Slowly for sure, your five senses were working properly again, so you bravely put on a smile, swaying your hand to the side like a servant greeting her master back at the manor.

"Welcome, Master."

For a moment, Akaashi was comprehending this peculiar sight. Once he had enough, he looked away in an instant to stifle his laugh.

"A-Akaashi!" You whimpered, overwhelmed with embarrassment, "R-Right this way, please..."

He followed you quietly to an empty seat. You handed him the menu book.

"Here you go, Master. Our today's special is Parade Pudding. Oh, if you're not feeling for something sweet, we also have savory dishes that might be to your liking."

To your surprise, he studied the menu meticulously and just nodded in approval.

"Please don't hesitate to call if you need any help."

You hurriedly left him to tend the other customers while another reason was to keep a safe distance from him.

"Woah, that man is so handsome. Do you know him, [nickname]?" Honoka asked while waiting to pick up an order.

"N-no, of course not," you chuckled, deliberately avoiding eye contact.

The past minutes seemed to have lasted longer than before. You were sure it's been more than fifteen minutes ever since he arrived, but the clock hadn't moved significantly. It's like time just froze with Akaashi in the room.

You heaved a despairing sigh because of his intimidating aura that had a large impact on your confidence. He just won't take his eyes off you.

He didn't even talk to you whenever you placed his orders on the table. Was he happy with the food? You could never tell.

He seemed satisfied with the omelet, but he never said thank you or anything else. He just sat there with an unchanging expression. He was so hard to figure out.

After some time, you finally printed his bill and delivered it to him. He paid more than what he was charged. 'Oh, to have this much money to spare' was your immediate thought.

You bowed to him as he was leaving. He glanced over his shoulder before opening the door. He smiled.

"Thank you."

Then he left.

"Come again, Master."

You muttered to yourself. Neither glad nor sad.

You were restless before that he had to know about this, you were afraid of what might come of it. Then there was this feeling at the bottom of your heart, telling you that it's okay, he would keep this to himself.

Akaashi was not the type of person to spread rumors. He won't talk about the things he saw today to anyone.

You could trust him with this one. Hopefully.