Chapter-34

Jimin's pov.

            I've been him visiting him since a week. I silently go ask for him from doctor. The time limit they gave was over and he was in coma. You'll never know how much I cried when I heard about.

          I couldn't get the courage to go and see him in such a heart wrenching state. I was dying to him just once but he was always surrounded by his family or sometimes...... Taehyung.

          To my luck, today was no one around and I gathered strength to see him. I slowly made my way to his room. Opening it and checking if someone was there. But luckily he was alone.

         My body shivered as soon as my gaze shifted to him. He looked pale.. and lifeless. Tear immediately surrounded my eyes as I came more closer to him. I only could feel something was his chest moving up and down as he breathed.

       Sitting on the chair beside him, I slowly examined his breath taking features. He was still the same, the handsome man that I left a couple of days back.

           " Please wake up, Kookie," I whispered, my lips trembling as I slowly held his hand.... he didn't move.

           " You are strong, please don't do this to us," I sobbed, putting my head on his hand, " your family needs you.. Mr. Jeon, your mom and Dahyun.... Please wake up for them.. and I need you too," my tears wetting his lifeless hand.

             Yes, I needed him, I need him in a way to survive. Even if he won't be with, but my heart will simply be at peace, knowing that he is doing fine and ... happy. He has to wake up for this. He has to wake up for making me live peacefully.. with or without him.

               After spending time with him and talking to him, even if he wasn't responding, my heart felt a little bit relieved and I made my way back out side his room as I was worried if someone will see me hear, especially Taehyung... I didn't was to face him.

             Holding grudges is not my thing, but being betrayed by one's own brother was eating me alive. So I was still not in the condition to see his face.

             I still didn't forgive Jungkook but I also can't see him in the pain and same goes with Taehyung. I want to see them both happy and healthy but I don't want to be a part of their lives.

          After  Biding him goodbye and wishing him health, I slowly made my way downstairs to the exit.

          " Jimin," I stopped in my track as someone called from behind, making my eyes go wide. It was Mr. Jeon. " Can we please talk."

         He asked and I couldn't deny because this Jeon family holds a special place in my heart. Specially Mr. Jeon. Me made our way to hospital's cafeteria and took our seat around and empty table. It was already midnight so there were less people around.

      " I know it's not the right time to ask but..." He started, looking at me as I was fidgeting with the hem of my jacket, my face giving clear him of nervousness, " where were you?" His voice sadness.

       " Mr. Jeon.. I.." I stuttered as I didn't know what to say to him as it clearly wasn't the right time to bring the issue of divorce.

       " Jungkook's accident has broke me but you know what hurt me more?" He asked, voice low, making me look at him. " You,... when you sent him divorce. I was shocked, not only shocked I was hurt. I knew you were having a hard time adjusting with Jungkook but I never knew you'll give up that early,"