Sailor

The tattoo was a single line; a quote to be exact.
"A Smooth Sea, never made a skilled sailor."
It meant that you should feel hardships in life, to be skilled and to learn more. Its important to make mistakes, and carry on.
Under the tattoo, was a bunch of birds flying in a single line. It was perfect.
The price wasn't too much either.

I took it over to Dex.
"Hey, Dex. Can I get this tattoo?" I asked him.
He looked over to me, took the design and led me over to another worker.

"Hey Cooper! Mind filling this in for me?" He asked the worker.

Cooper was 6'2 and well built. He had the eyes of bright jade flecked with blue. His pale skin greatly reflected his eyes and his hair was messy and nice.
He was a total pretty boy.

"No worries. Cooper'll take care of you!" Dex said, kindly.

I thanked him, and followed Cooper. The worker led me to one of the rooms, took the design and sat me down on one of the chairs.

"Alright then. Is this your first tattoo?" He asked, getting the ink and needles.
"Err, yeah. I don't love being stabbed too often." I joked, trying to lessen the seriousness in the room.
Cooper laughed, and asked me where I wanted the tattoo.
"On my rib cage please. Just on the side of my stomach." I lifted up my shirt to show him the place that I wanted it, and he grinned.
"I have the same tattoo, you know." He told me. "Its on my back."
"Really? We could be tattoo buddies!" I winked at him. "Is that even a thing?"
Cooper smiled. "It is now, tattoo buddy."
I laughed along with him as he started on my tattoo.