Two Years Later

Pls watch the video at some point before or after you read this... I don't care :)

Dival and I have dating for about two years now, and Phillip has been coming to see Aurora a lot of the time.  Though I do not like Phillip, I tolerate him just enough to make Aurora happy and that is one of the few things I really care about, to see my goddaughter happy. "Maleficent!" I hear Dival yell, pulling me out of my thoughts. I yell back "What?" "Come down here!" He yells back. I sigh in annoyance and fall from my tree spreading out my wings, I see Dival and Aurora standing by the flower throne that I had made for Aurora when she became queen. I go in for the landing and beat my wings hard, nearly blowing Aurora, Dival and the three fairies away. "Well, Well." I say walking forward. 

Aurora's POV:

I was doing some business, when Pinto stole my crown and started to run away. I was in a bad mood at the start this just made it worse. I found my crown and went to go get it by ended up falling in the river and getting soaked. I got up and started to stomp. I found my crown sitting on a tree trunk and went to go pick it up. While I was looking through the crown, Phillip came and scared me. We talked for a while and then he went down on one knee and brought out a ring. I gasped "Phillip." "Will you marry me Aurora?" "Five years ago, I thought I lost you forever, but then Maleficent gave you true love's kiss and woke you up." He told me and went on and one, and soon he stopped and looked at me. I nodded "Yes!" He picked me up and kissed me only after sliding the ring on my finger.  Phillip left for the castle to tell his parents the news about our engagement while I had to wait for Maleficent to come, knowing full well that she probably already knew about us because of Dival. I started to pace back and forth and soon I heard the beating of wings, I looked up and got ready to hold on so I wouldn't be blown away. "Well, Well." Maleficent said while landing. 

Back to Maleficent's POV:

"So..." Aurora said trailing. "So..." I repeated. "Fairy Godmother." she said walking towards me. "Phillip asked me to marry me." Aurora rushed out. I nodded "Poor thing he'll recover." I said. "My answer was yes." She said holding her ring finger. I looked down and saw the ring. "No." "Yes." Aurora argued. "No." I said again. "I wasn't really asking." she said sounding annoyed. "Nor was I." I said shaking my shoulders. "What's next, you'll turn him into a goat?" Aurora asks me. I tilt my head to the side "hmm." "Stop." Aurora told me now really sounding annoyed with me. "Why don't you like Phillip?" She asks me. "Well for one thing he's human." I explain "I'm human." Aurora interrupts me. "And I've never held that against you." I say sounding like an annoyed parent. "Until I fell in love. " she says sounding mad. "Love doesn't always end well, Beastly. " I say using her nickname and not really making sense at all. I then hear one of the fairies interrupt our private conversation. Both Aurora and I look toward the faires and I sigh using my magic to send them away. I look back over to Aurora, who tells me that Phillip is kind and everything. I interrupt again but she ignores my comment and tells me that we are invited to the castle to celebrate the engagement. "You want me to meet his parents?" I ask a little stunned. Aurora tells me it's just dinner, I interrupt "They don't want me in Ulstead. Why on earth would I go?" I ask. "Because his mother wishes to mine." Aurora tells me, I open my mouth to argue, when she adds please and I can hear a little beg in it. I close my mouth and feel a little bad about how I'm taking in the news. I agree to go to dinner later that night. Dival and I spend time together as he teaches me some manners. In the middle of the lesson I start to break down and Dival envelopes me in his arms letting me cry into his chest. After a few minutes I stop and step away from Dival, only to kiss him on the lips for a few minutes. I hear footsteps from behind me and I turn to see Aurora coming towards me. 

"Godmother." Aurora comments

"yes Aurora?" knowing she has something for me

Aurora sticks out her hand and I see that it's a black veil meant to cover my horns up for tonights dinner. I reach my hand out as to grab it but she quickly pulls back and trying to cover a twinge of hurt, my hand drops.

"Aurora it's okay." I try again

This time she lets me grab it and I smile, she helps me put it on and after a few minutes the three of us exit the moors and enter the town. As we enter it, I let my wings cover up both Diaval and Aurora. We enter the castle and I a presented to the King and Queen of Ulstead. The king was very welcoming towards me but the queen, had a mischievous look on her face and I could tell she was up to something. The beginning of the dinner was good until Ingrith started to talk. Ingrith starts to talk about a fairy who once cursed a princess to a sleep like death and she continues on about this story, I start to get angry and Aurora sensing my anger and magic slightly touches my hand with hers which instantly calms me down and I give her a thank you. Until Ingrith says something in which makes me mad.

"Aurora will finally have a family that can truly love her as of this evening I declare Aurora as my own child." She declares

At this statement I get up faster than you could have imagine with my magic swirling around me.

"Mother!" Aurora yells at me

This one word instantly calms me down and I look over at her. "Yes Beastie."

Aurora tells me to be quiet for a moment in which I do and I go stand over in Diaval's arms in which he wraps his arms around my shoulders and I lean back my head and tilt it so it is resting in the crook of my boyfriend's neck. "I love you Diaval." I whisper so only he could hear the three words. "I know." he whispers

I turn my attention back to my god-daughter and the queen. I do not see the king anywhere but then I see the king on the floor. "Oh-no. Oh-no-no." 

Ohhh cliffhanger. What's gonna happen? Sorry bout that but I got writer's block. So you get to know in the next part... maybe. -Budd