one

Your alarm goes off at 5:45 AM, same as always

Your alarm goes off at 5:45 AM, same as always. You open your eyes, hitting the stop button, groaning as you realize there's yet another wet spot on your new bedsheets.

"Damnit," you mumble to yourself, "I have got to stop having these fucking dreams."

    You've been having dreams about Aaron Hotchner since the day you started at the BAU, a year ago today. He's a married man, but you can't help but think about fucking him on his desk every day at work.

You groggily crawl out of bed, pull off your dripping panties, grab your sheets off of the mattress, and slowly walk towards the washing machine, throwing everything in and starting it.

You walk to the bathroom, looking at yourself in the mirror. Why the hell would Hotch ever want a girl like you? You're, like, 20 years younger than him, for Christ's sake. You brush your thoughts away, tug your oversized t-shirt off, and get into the shower. The freezing water runs down your body, and you close your eyes, images of Hotch filling your mind. You shake your head and reach down for your vanilla shampoo, your favorite scent. You condition your hair and wash your body. You reach to turn the water off, climb out of the shower, and wrap yourself in a towel.

You head towards your closet, realizing the only skirt you have washed barely goes past your ass. Sighing, you pull on your matching panties and bra set.

"Fuck my life," you say as you slowly pull the skirt up onto your legs. You know everyone is going to be staring at you all day.

As you finish putting on your uniform, you glance at the time. 7:15 A.M. You were supposed to leave 15 minutes ago. You hurriedly grab your phone, keys, and purse and rush out the door.

---

You walk into the building, and everyone's eyes immediately hit you. They all look you up and down, and you avert your gaze, immediately feeling embarrassed.

"What the hell are you wearing?!" JJ whisper-shouts into your ear.

"It's all I had," you say, looking down at your exposed legs.

Morgan and Reid can't seem to stop staring at you, which makes you extremely uncomfortable. You normally like male attention...but not from them.

Hotch's office door opens. "We have a case. And it's brutal," he says as he steps out the door. His eyes dart over to you, looking you up and down as he walks towards the conference room.

    "Why was Hotch staring at you like that?" JJ whispers into your ear.

    "Probably because I'm dressed like a slut at work," you blurt, shuddering as you call yourself a slut. He's going to kill you for this.

    The team makes their way to the conference room, tugging your short ass skirt down with every step you take up the stairs. You take a seat at the table, looking up at Hotch.

    "We have an unsub murdering teenage girls in Orlando, sexually assaulting them after each kill," Hotch says with a stern look on his face. He points to the images projected on the board. Each girl is tied up, bruised, and cut to shreds. "This man is extremely dangerous, and will continue these murders until he is eventually put away or killed."

    As always, Reid starts to babble on about the unsub, stating why he could be attacking such young girls. Your eyes are fixed on Hotch, though. He looks at you, giving you a confused look.

God, I have got to stop staring at him, you think to yourself.

    After the team discusses the probabilities of the case, Hotch clears his throat, "Wheels up in thirty."

He makes his way over to you as you're starting to stand up. "My office. Now," he whispers.

I'm fucked, you think.

You don't even want to know what's about to happen. You follow him out of the room and over to his office, legs trembling, scared about what's about to happen. The two of you get to his office and he closes the door behind you.

"What in the hell are you wearing?" he says.

"Uh... I didn't have anything else. I've been behind on laundry," you mumble, unable to make eye contact with him. He brushes past you without saying a word and locks the door. What the hell?

"Morgan and Reid have been eye-fucking you all morning," he says with a stern tone, "and they're not the only ones."

Is he saying that he's been... looking? Your face turns red.

"Excuse me?" you say, trying to sound offended even though you're more flattered.

"You heard me," Hotch says, making the distance between you smaller.

-----------------------

Author's Note:

Ahhh! I'm finally writing my first fic! And I couldn't be more happy about it being a Hotch fic. After having some inspiration from reidsbau and MDA_Writings, I wanted to give this a shot. I'm gonna do my best to update as often as I can, but if it doesn't get read too much, I'll probably end up discontinuing it. I'm excited to see where this road takes us.

Also, there will be some dark, dom Hotch, as well as some soft Hotch. So embrace yourselves there. Enjoy the first chapter and feel free to message me/leave me some comments on any input you'd like me to know. Love you guys :)