Convenience Store Mayhem

Requested by Maldragonqueen

So in this they are in Marinette was adopted by Steve and Natasha and she moved to America, now they are in their last year of college. Lila has not been exposed yet, Adrien was pulled out of public school after he bullied Marinette caused Gabriel to have a contract fall through with Stark industries and hasn't talked to anyone from high school since, and Peter Parker was adopted by Stark after his Aunt May died from a car accident (she was walking and a car hit her).

Marinette POV
"You vile Bitch!" Alya screamed at me for no reason while slapping my face and started to beat me up, "You dare try and ruin Lila's life and steal Adrien from her! You are nothing compared to her! You never will be anything! You filt-"

"Don't you dare lay another hand on my Marinette." I hear a familiar sweet voice, but right now it had a dark tone.

"How dare you! Do you know who I am? Do you know who my friends are?" Alya screeched.

"No, and I really don't care." He retorted and helped me up, hazel met blue, "You ok?"

"Thanks to you Peter, I thought you were helping Tony in a meeting. You know, to see how it works?" I replied while sneakily intertwining his hand with mine.

"It ended sooner than thought, now what did I say about ditching your bodyguard?" Peter 'scolded' me.

I sheepishly reply, "Not to? Sorry I just needed to get something."

"I'll get it for you Sugarplum, don't scare me like that again." Peter gently said, holding me close.

"Shut it! Answer me! You bastard!" Alya screamed, getting the attention of other pedestrians walking. Drawing a crowd to the ex-Akuma Class, Marinette Rogers, and Peter Parker.

"What the hell is wrong with you Marinette? You bully Lila, leave without any warning, then come back to just bully her more!" Alix shouts, skating near them.

"Honestly I'm disappointed in you dudette." Nino shamed me,

"I mean seriously. Get. It. Though. Your. Dumb. Skull. Adrien doesn't like you! He hates you, ALL OF US DO!!!" Kim adds drawing even more people to this area convince store.

"I don't care if he likes me, he can send me love notes, death threats, or just give me the old cold shoulder. It really doesn't matter." I shrug and then spit Ivan.

"I'm so sorry, she managed to escape me... I got here as fast as I could." Ivan told Peter, not that the class was aware of the situation.

"Ivan! It's so good to see you! Where's Mylene? You both left the year Marinette left." Lila 'sweetly' cooed.

"Sorry 'bout that Ivan, I need to get something important. That none of you boys are allowed to see." I say and look between Peter and Ivan.

"Ivan? What is going on?" Rose asked, turning to Ivan.

"I'm a security guard." He replied,

"One of the best ones we have actually," Peter added,

"And Peter here made him by bodyguard because it's not like I can take care of myself or that Spider-Man will be there if I really need, OR my dad won't go overprotective mode on anyone that tried to hurt me." I grit and 'playfully' glare at Peter who gives me his adorable dorky smile in return.

"And how would you and your probably broke ass boyfriend even afford a single security guard Hmmm?" Alya sneered.

This made Ivan, Peter, and I laugh, "Do- Do they really not know?" Peter asks,

"Nope! Shoot! Mom dropped me off here and probably got Dad and Tony, they are going to be here any second." I exclaim remembering that my mom, Natasha drove me here. Just as I said that Tony Stark along with Natasha and Steve Rogers walked into the store and went to the crowd.

"Marinette Penelope Rogers. How come every time you take a while we find you and Peter in the middle of a crowd?"

"Mr. Stark... Steve Rogers... Natasha Rogers. It's an honor to meet you three." Max spoke.

"Oh! Tony Stark! You must know my bestie Lila over here, she's told me all about your adventures together!" Alya blabbed

"What? I'm here to see what commotion these lovebirds caused this time, always bringing a crowd with the publicity. Well, at least Peter is." Tony jokes,

"Hey, Mr. Stark I didn't cause this one, it was all a little ladybug's fault... and she still won't tell me will you, my lucky charm?" Peter teased and kissed my forehead, cameras clicking could be heard. This is what I get for falling in love with the famous Peter Parker...

"And you won't be getting the answer for a while. Mr. Parker." I tease back,

"Umm Nat, you know what she's talking about don't you," Dad asked Mom,

"Yep, and none of you nosey boys are getting anything from me." Mom starkly replied.

"PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!!" Alya screams and tries to hit me again only for Ivan to stop her,

"You guys may have been my friends in high school but you do not hurt my boss's go is also my friend," Ivan growled and looked at both Peter and me.

"Who are you? Peter Parker compared to Lila?" Alya snarls, using a mocking tone when saying his name. The crowd visibly backed up, fearing what would happen to the French Brunette that insulted the adopted son of Tony Stark.

"No one really... But I will say this Lila seems like a liar." He replies and holds me closer, his 'Peter tingle' or 'Spider-sense' obviously anticipating something.

"You have no right!" Alix shouts and by now most of the crowd has their phones whipped out...

"Don't talk to my fiancée like that," I growl and glare at my old class.

"Or what?" Sabrina mocks,

"Your parents gonna tell ours? You going to cry to your mommy and daddy?" Kim mocks me further using his baby voice. I see Dad clench his jaw and hold Mom to tell her to calm down.

"No, she won't." Tony speaks up, "She's just looking out for you idiots because, her fiancée, which you have openly mocked. Is my son, adopted of course but just as important. And trust me when I say (MoThEr KnowS bEsT) that you will pay the consequences."

"For slander, attempted assault, assault," I list off the few things they did today,

Tony adds on to what I said with a bite in his voice. "And my dear soon-to-be-daughter-in-law will of course also get justice. I mean, I don't want them to worry on their honeymoon next month... After all, I don't want the owners of Stark Industry to have any extra stress."

I smile and whisper to Peter, "Are enjoying this as much as I am?" into his ear.

"Definitely."

"Oh and Alya, check the news. Adrien got engaged to Kagami Tsurugi last month..."

Eventually, the crowd disperses and the 'Akuma Class' is taken out and banned from the store, after the entire shebang was over I kicked everyone but Mom out and to their homes and bought what I needed, using the self-checkout of course. I get home and check, what do you know, I was correct. Then again I could have asked Tikki as she knows all when it comes to these things, tonight will be interesting. Better get started on the Spider-man baby onesie so I'll be done before Peter gets home.

Side Note: Ivan and Mylene were the ones that never took a side. After high school, Ivan and Mylene moved and he became a security guard for Stark Industry, he moved up rank, eventually becoming one of the best, and was chosen to be a bodyguard for Marinette.