The

Namjoon's point of view:

Those three really are so irresponsible. They don't even tell us where they went.

We weren't worried when we woke up. They usually end up going by themselves anyway but when they didn't come back when it started getting dark, we all started to worry.

"When do you think they'll be back?" Seokjin asks me.
"Any minute now" I say with a slight smile, trying to reassure Seokjin. He can really worry sometimes. I only started to get worried once it got darker and darker.

"Does anyone know where they went?" I announce to the other three, referring to Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook.

They all shake their heads.

"What? Weren't they here?" Yoongi asks. He seriously doesn't know what's happening around him sometimes...

"They've been gone the whole day" Hoseok says, clearly worried.
"What should we do?" Seokjin asks me.

I think on what to do next. I have no idea where they went and it's dark outside.

"Let's see if they show up tomorrow" I say after a bit of thinking.
"No, we have to look for them now" Seokjin protests.
"No, they're probably fine" I counter. Seokjin frowns at my response.

"Namjoon, they're young and idiotic" Seokjin says grimly.
"Let them learn their mistakes. They'll never do this again when they come back" Yoongi speaks up.
"But what if the wolves got them or they're lying in a ditch somewhere?" Seokjin says, slowly growing angry. I can see Hoseok already panicking.

"They're not that stupid. I'm sure they're fine" I try to calm them down.
"First thing tomorrow, we are going to look for them and if they're not dead yet, I'm gonna kill them" Seokjin says angrily.

The next morning comes and at the break of dawn, Seokjin wakes us all up. Yoongi was always a struggle to wake up but today, Yoongi didn't cross Seokjin's path.

"Where should we start first?" Seokjin asks me. The image of Jungkook carving something in a tree comes to mind.

"Remember that spot we went hunting the other day, Jungkook must've went somewhere in that direction" I say.
"Ok, let's go" Seokjin says without any hesitation and we're off.

I walk with Yoongi as Seokjin and Hoseok are determined to find them. I'm not all that worried. I feel like we raised them well.

I hear Yoongi grumbling about something.

"Isn't this fun? Getting a little fresh air" I try making the situation a little lighter.
He just gives me a look.

"That's all you got?" He asks as he belittles me.
"You clearly need the fresh air...and sun" I say with a smile and he shuts up.

"Where are those idiots?" He asks after a few hours of walking.
"Maybe they're back home" he adds on.
"You can tell Seokjin that" I say as we both observe his stomping.
"Better not" he grumbles, more to himself.

We finally find the tree but it's already midday.

"Let's take a break" I suggest. They nod. Seokjin looks like he relaxed a little.

After some time, I see something in the distance. I squint my eyes, making sure it's not the forest playing tricks on me.

"There you are!" I scream for them, along with scaring the nearby animals away.

The rest immediately looks in the direction I was looking in to see the three running towards us.

"Oh my gosh! You will never believe what happened" Jungkook starts but Seokjin quickly interrupts their story.