Another Al Gul

Requested by Maldragonqueen

Third Person POV
Marinette Al Gul, better known as Marinette Dupain-Cheng, has a twin brother, an older half-brother from her moms' side, and a slightly younger half-brother from her dad's' side. Her mom, Talia Al Gul accidentally got pregnant a year before she had Marinette and Damian when she was drunk, after birth the boy was given to the father. The boys' name is Nino Lahiffe, around a year after Talia became pregnant by Bruce Wayne and nine months later gave birth to Damian and Marinette Al Gul. Around a month after Talia became pregnant with Marinette and Damian, Bruce Wayne had found out a close friend of his, Emilie Graham De Vanily wanted to have a child but her husband was infertile. They asked Bruce if he'd be willing to be their sperm donor, so 2 months after Marinette and Damian Al Gul were born, Adrien Agreste was brought into the world.

While she was raised as an Al Gul, though had killed just like Damian, she was bubbly, kind, and more compassionate than almost anyone in the Nanda Parbat. But unlike Damian, no one but Talia, Damian, and Marinette herself knew that she was an Al Gul, everyone thought she was 'adopted' into the League of Assassins and had no last name. When Damian and Marinette were nine and a half Marinette went to Paris on a mission, staying with league members Sabine Cheng and Tom Dupain. During her stay Talia appears one night and tells the three that Deathstroke has attacked, Damian is going with his father, that Marinette shall be adopted by Tom and Sabine, and they will take care of her until she came back. She never came back...

Life went on and Marinette made friends, became Ladybug, adapted, became super clumsy for some reason, and so on. When she was 7 she had met Adrien, ok her mother had her spy on Adrien and after she found out that he was her half-brother from her dads' side, his mother had passed and his father never told him who his biological father was, in fact, he didn't even know that Gabriel Agreste wasn't his biological father. So in her first year as a permanent Paris resident, she snuck into his house and told him everything she knew about him that he didn't.

When they were almost 14 Adrien started public school and by than Marinette had started to study Adrien, Gabriel, and Emilies features and past very closely to try and find out who her father was so she would know more about herself and see Damian again. (thus the posters and crazy stalking that she did and in this One-Shot everyone believed was love or a massive crush) During this she tried out fashion and fell in love with it, creating all sorts of League and miraculous themed clothing (and an I ❤️ katanas pajama set for Damian) as well as free commissions for all her friends.

She still does commissions for her friends, it's just that she now only has six left, (Dude! Be grateful! I only have like three real friends and two of them don't count because they're basically my sisters!) two of them were her half-brothers, Adrien new Marinette better than anyone so obviously stuck with her (He knows she can kill anyone and not find the body but doesn't) and the other always counted her as his self-appointed sister before he learned that his biological mom (he knew his mom was just his stepmom but didn't know who his biological mom was) is Marinettes real mom and that Sabine and Tom are just her adopted parents, protecting her from someone that is targeting her mom and brother.

After Marinette was almost expelled (and Miracle Queen) was when it changed, Alya and Nino broke up, Markov knocked sense into Max, Chloe went crazy on the class when they didn't believe Marinette,  Rose, Mylene, Alya, Sabrina, and Kim went with Lila, Nathaniel, Juleka, and Alix were in the middle (Nathaniel didn't want to interfere as he was conflicted, Juleka was more on Marinettes side but she couldn't lose Rose, and Alix was just... I haven't decided yet I'll tell you later) for various reasons, Kagami stuck with Marinette and had become Adrien's unofficial girlfriend, and Ms. Mendeleiev was the only teacher that actually looked into Lie-las lies and defends Marinette.