Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Lan-ru showed up to my room the next morning before the sun was even up. She was sobbing hysterically.

"The boy-pig, he came on to me last night. Please, mistress, you must avenge my honor!"

As I rolled out of bed and wrapped my sleeping robe around myself, I wanted to curse that stupid slave boy. My fury wasn't directed at the fact that Alix violated my poor virginal maid but that he would actually prefer her plain, pasty body to mine! I was in disguise, that was true, but even then, I was still more desirable than most of the girl in the Imperial City. How dare Alix insult me in such a fashion?

No, it was time to teach the boy a lesson.

He would rue the day he insulted me.

"Yes, yes, Lan-ru," I said, rubbing my chin. My real chin was more pointed than Sixi Teng's, and the gesture was jarring to me this early in the morning. I missed my old body. "We must do something about this dog-boy. Let's go teach him a lesson."

"Please!" Lan-ru repeated. "You must make sure he doesn't hurt any of the other maidens! Please, send him away."

"No, no," I said and pretended to think deeply on the matter. "I think we'll teach slave boy a lesson so that he will never dare look at another pretty girl again."

I dressed in one of my many beautiful hanfus, but the act did nothing to quell my fury. I picked one in a dark, emerald green with yellow flowers embroidered on it. It suited my mood that morning, which was one of envy. 

How dare Alix go after my maid instead of me!

This was not how it was supposed to go!

I had my guards bring Alix to me in the main courtyard. I contemplated possible punishments for him as I played with the emerald tassels on my dress. Perhaps, I will bind his hands behind his back and have my guards punch him in his beautiful face until he's a gap-toothed ogre. Then, maybe he will be a good looks-match for my ugly maid. Heck, I'll even bless their union.

No, he deserved far worse. I didn't like being insulted, especially not by some muscular, lustful, Lycan scum.

Alix came with the guards. He was rubbing the sleep out of his eyes as though he had not an inkling of what was about to befall him. Upon seeing the devious smirk on my face, his jaw hardened. I glanced down at his loose trousers. To add insult to injury, I didn't spy any hardness there, down below.

Oh, I was going to hurt him.

"Slave boy, you tried to dishonor my maid. Yes, my most beloved maid, last night. Do not deny it."

Alix's eyes widened. For a second, he looked as though he might burst out laughing. Instead, he rubbed his flat, well-muscled belly, and chuckled.

"A man has needs, my lady."

"No, a man has needs. A slave has none," I snapped back. "Bring him to the stable and tie him to the rafters," I ordered. "It's time for me to teach this slave his place around here."

~*~

The guards did as I ordered, and Alix was taken to the spare stables. They bound his arms to the rope that hung from the ceiling. It looked as though he wasn't the first slave that was disciplined here as I saw the ground was stained with dried blood. I imagined the general probably enjoyed interrogating his share of prisoners here instead of venturing all the way to the royal prisons.

I ordered the guards to rip Alix's shirt off as he no longer has any need for it. When I was done with him, he wouldn't be able to bear the most gentle summer breeze against his beautiful back that rippled with Lycan muscle. His back was dark and lush, strong, and flawless. I was tempted to touch it, to stroke it, and feel its warmth before I marred it with my lash.

"They say the proper punishment for a discretion of this magnitude is to cut off the offending organ," I told him with a gleeful smirk. I leaned into his ear and whispered, "I know you would heal from that in a week, my wolf."

"Perhaps," Alix replied between heavy breathes. His chest was heaving now. I saw the muscle ripple with every one of his breathes. The way the rope held his wrists above his head only seemed to accentuate how gorgeous his torso was. It made me very curious to see what wonder of nature resided inside his threadbare pants. I wanted to touch him, to run my nails down the defined outlines of his pectoral muscles. I wanted to feel his pain and see his face explode in anguish as though he was having an orgasm of pure pain. I hadn't even started working my lash on his back, and I saw him drawing deeper and deeper breaths.

Was he afraid?

I smiled as I glanced down between his legs. The guards couldn't see from where they stood guard by the door, but I could. His pants were starting to tent upward. His erection was obvious now. He was enjoying this almost as much as I was.

He wasn't afraid fear. He was aroused. Soon, I will make him regret it.

Oh, he was such a typical male. He was enjoying being forced into submission before me. Well, I'll make him regret that. Oh, I'll hurt him in his most sensitive places, so he'll regret ever thinking a single lustful thought about me.

"I had them make me a whip interlaced with silver for this very occasion," I whispered in his ear and brushed my thigh up against his stiff cock. "I want you to enjoy my punishment for weeks to come, my Alpha."

As I drew away, I stroked the side of his cock with my whip. Alix whimpered a little as I did so. The silver burned him. I imagined it must be excruciating. They saw werewolves could be scarred for life from a single brush of silver. I hoped he would be. Then he'll always think of me every time he looked down at his manhood.

"Please," Alix whispered and then smiled through his clenched teeth. "Don't make me lose control."

"What happens when you lose control?" I asked as I playfully stroked his chest with my whip. He moaned as I rubbed the whip across his left nipple.

"I don't want to hurt you."

I laughed so hard I had to cover my mouth with my palm. I didn't want the guards to think their lady was rude enough to laugh with her mouth wide open and show herself to the world. A high-born woman's mouth was a sacred area only to be explored by her husband. But I couldn't help it. Hurt me? Oh, sweet boy. You could never hurt me.

"I'm not some weak virginal, she-wolf," I replied and seized a handful of his thick, manly mane. "Go ahead, lose control. I want to hear you scream."

Say what you want about men being the rulers of the earth and sky, but when it came to disguising their emotions, they were dealt a losing hand. Despite his threats, Alix couldn't hide his very obvious arousal. I saw a patch of moisture spreading along the front of his light, linen pants. I could smell it. It smelled of the most fragrant male musk. He was practically coming in his pants just from my threats.