THIRTEEN

I was still on my knees, watching her lips

I was still on my knees, watching her lips. She tasted like heaven itself.

Heaven with whipped cream and a drizzle of dark chocolate.

Her brown eyes were wide and her hands slowly crept up to her lips like she couldn't believe what had just happened.

She was absolutely beautiful.

I glanced at the silver Rolex on my wrist and looked up at her again, getting lost in those beautiful brown eyes.

"I have an hour until I have a class. Do you want me to show you around?" I took a look at her swollen lips and grinned, pressing a small kiss to her lips again.

"I want ice cream" she mumbled and I hummed. I wanted to remain on my knees, look into her brown eyes for as long as I could. I wanted to do more than just finger fuck her. I wanted to taste her on my tongue, hear her scream. Pound mercilessly into her but for some reason, it felt wrong.

I would be lying to myself if I acted like I didn't know why.

Gianni.

Gianni was the fucking reason.

"I'll take you to get some ice cream and whatever you want. Okay?" I kissed her jaw like she was some breakable toy. She was delicate. I was sure of that. I could see it in her eyes. Most people tried to hide their expression but she didn't. Her vulnerability was clear. Her eyes expressed her delight. I had never seen hurt in her eyes and that was the last thing I wanted.

I just wondered where he had found her.

"Okay" she grinned and sat up, turning around to walk away. I watched her ass and ran my tongue over my lips. She was delectable. So fucking desirable.

Her ass was the perfect shape and they looked so fucking good in that skirt. I bit down on my lip, imagining her face down and ass up on my bed. My sheets underneath her cocoa skin. No. I wasn't going to fuck her. Not yet. I was going to eat her out still she passed out. I was sure that wouldn't prove too difficult because she tasted amazing.

Gianni and I needed to talk. Especially now that it was clear that we both wanted her.

I pushed myself up and walked towards her. I gripped her hips, pressing my hard cock against her tight ass. My chin rested on her head. In so little time, I had become attached to the little flower.

"Cmon." I held my hand out for her to take and she bit down on her lip, taking my hand.