Chapter 29

"huh? You're.. Harlequin, Black, and Smile" the doctor says "ah I see, what Joker said was true" he stands up "But even worse than cops that can't be bought, we have the rumored Queen's pets"

Joker looks at him surprised "Doctor.. your legs.. you're walking"

"My legs? Ah, there's nothing wrong with me. Kids like you wouldn't get all jumpy if i just sat down" the doctor replies before noticing the Baron "Baron Gelwin?!" he ran over to the now dead Baron "Ah.. this is bad. How awful. And i had finally met a patron who could understand my ideals"

"Ideals?" Sebastian and Rose glance at each other

"Yes, for a very long time i was searching for the perfect artificial limb and walked to continue its's development. After all of my research, I  was able to make the finest materials possible" the doctor explains "It was lighter and sturdier than wood, and more beautiful than the mineral characteristics of ceramics. I had made something that no one had ever made before. However, gathering the materials was a difficult task."

"indeed, your manmade artificial limbs have an enchanting feel to them" Sebastian agrees

"Ah Black, you understand this beauty!? the doctor exclaims

"You said it was made from special materials?" Rose questions

"yes Harlequin, I can't get them anywhere else but here" the Doctor replies

"no.. way" Ciel says terrified

Rose backed up and held Ciel's hand "you don't mean.."

"This way we don't have to put any effort into throwing them away somewhere" The doctor leans against one of the cages with children in it "Don't you think it's the best recycling ever?"

 "no way.. no way" Ciel kept mumbling

"Ciel calm down" Rose says to him before turning her attention back to the doctor

"See the Baron was different. Searching for beauty was the highest motivation. He sponsored me with an abundance of materials and money, the best thinkable patron" the doctor pulls out a little girl from the cage "Don't you think it's normal to need the best materials in order to get the best products?"

"not if it includes innocent lives" Rose argues

"As far as society's idiots are concerned, there's no such thing as success without sacrifice" the doctor replies as he places the girl down on top of the alter

Rose sees Ciel go stiff next to her, she looks at the doctor "...what.. are you doing?"

"Well a cow's bones are fine, but a human's aren't?" the doctor questions

"Stop it!" Rose shouts as Ciel's mind flashes with memories

The doctor raises a knife "who decided on that!?"

"NO!" Rose yells letting go of Ciel's hand as her eyes flash red

The doctor stabs the girl and Ciel screams "STOP IT"

Ciel throws up and starts panicking. Sebastian was immediately at his side as Rose's eyes glowed red and charged at the doctor.

"Rose!" Sebastian shouts

Rose grabs the knife out of the doctors hand, she then takes his arm and breaks it in half. Sebastian turns to Ciel and calms him down as Rose continues. She uses the knife to cut off his legs, the doctor shouts in pain. She then stabbed it in his eye, she goes to stab him again but her hand was grabbed.

Rose looks to see Sebastian holding Ciel is one arm while holding her wrist with his free hand "young miss.. he is dead" Sebastian smirks "you can calm down now"

Rose looks down at the dead doctor before her eyes turn back to normal, Sebastian lets go of her wrist and she throws the knife down.

"Burn it" Ciel says

"But young master-"

"I said burn it!" Ciel shouts "Everything!"

"yes my lord" Sebastian sighs

Rose held her head in pain as her vision started doubling. She fell forward and she felt someone catch her.

"Honestly, you're always pushing yourself.. my little rose"