Chapter 1

Sexual content!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have been warned.

My heart beat pounded in my chest, my breath caught in my throat. My body shivered in lust, my breast heavy and aching to be touched. My core was slick with need and I pressed my thighs together in hope to ease the ache.

I'd been walking in the forest on one of my daily walks to clear my mind when I heard the unmistakable sound of my Alphas voice.

Fear and anticipation had instantly coursed through me. I'd always hid when the Alphas were near. At pack meetings I sat in the back and was the first one out. On nights the pack went for runs I stayed home and read.

My father made it very clear how embarrassing I was. I don't think the Alphas even knew their thrid in command had a daughter.

I wasn't allowed to go out and party like the others. I had one friend at school but she was a human and knew nothing about wolves. My father blamed my mothers death on me and it didn't help my hair was white as snow.

Something normal wolves don't have.

My father had instilled the fear of being seen by the Alphas since I was little and I'd become quite good at not being seen.

Not able to help it I had eased forward and peered behind a large tree.

I had stifled a gasp as I caught the sight of my Alphas.

The tallest one had jet black hair that constantly swung in his dark brown eyes. His name was Alec and he was the frist born of one of the strongest Alphas to live. Matt his mate had light blown hair with a blonde streak. His hair was spiked in the front leaving his bright green eyes visible.

Both men had muscle coating them. Like most male wolves they hardly ever wore shirts which left their delicious chest in veiw for the rest of us.

I bit my lip to keep from moaning as Alec pinned Matt's hands above his head and jerked Matt's shorts down roughly revealing his large member.

Alec gripped his mates member tightly and began and slowly jerk him off causing Matt to moan loudly.

I knew I should turn and run. I knew I was invading in their private moment but it was like my feet were glued to the ground my eyes unable to move away from them.

Matt whimpered and I watched as Alec smirked before kissing along Matts neck.

"Fucking bastard....ugh kiss me already" Matt groaned his head falling back to give Alec better access.

Alec chuckled deeply before slamming his lips onto Matt's and started to move his hand faster on Matt's delicious member.

Suddenly Matt broke Alec's hold and slammed Alec against the boulder.

I was unable to stop myself as i slipped my hand under shorts and underwear. My hips jerked slightly as my fingers grazed my aroused flesh. As Matt ripped the shorts of his mate I plunged two fingers deep inside myself.

I bit my lip as Matt grabbed Alec's member which was even larger then Matt's if that was possible. Matt slipped it between his lips almost taking all of it causing Alec to grunt sexily.

Alec placed a hand on the back of Matt's head and slowly started to thrust into his mates mouth.

In the next second I must have made a noise because Alec's head snapped directly to me making me moan loudly as heat poured through me.

My instincts kicked in then and I turned and ran. I ran so fast my feet barley touched the ground. Another unusual thing about me. I was unnaturally fast.