13

Jungkook pov :
It was almost night time until I got a phone from my guard.
Jungkook:" hello?"
Guard:" Mr jeon , we have some information"
Jungkook:" what is it Jackson?"
Jackson:" we searched the guy you sent pictures, he is in the hospital "
Jungkook:" what did you find?"
Jackson:" the doctor said that he has depression in a long time , and we found out something too"
Jungkook:" what else?" I was so guilty.
Jackson :" he's been seeing a psychologist since he came here to seoul ".
Jungkook:" what?" I got up.
Jackson :" we threatened the doctor to talk and he told us , he has depression and he is taking medication for him to calm down " .i was angry at myself.
Jungkook:" where is he now?"
Jackson :" we are still in the hospital, he talked on the phone to keep his son for two days , he is staying there seems his sickness didn't calm down ".
Jungkook:" stay there I'm coming" I hang up and drove off.
I arrived and walked inside meeting with Jackson and jaebeom.
Jackson:" he is there, doctors are examining him again?" I walked to the from.he looked up
Jungkook:" taehyung?" He was just looking at me.
Taehyung:" why aren't you home yet ,it's late jungkook"i walked and hugged him.
Jungkook:" I'm sorry, I'm really sorry baby " he pulled away.
Taehyung:" why are you here?, how did you know?" I looked at him.
Jungkook:" don't be angry At me baby please?"
Taehyung:" okay "
Jungkook:" I followed you to the pharmacy and I saw everything but let someone look after you ,I'm sorry"
Taehyung:" you were spying on me?" I hugged him.
Jungkook:" I'm sorry tae "
Taehyung:" that's fine "
Jungkook:" why didn't you tell me?"
Taehyung:" tell you what?" I lifted my eyebrow.
Jungkook:" tae tell me "
Taehyung:" until you tell me your secret " I looked at him taking his hand on mine.
Jungkook:" I didn't want to lose you baby , my secret is really dangerous plus you for sure will hate me after "
Taehyung:" but for our relationship we are supposed to tell everything right?" He looked at me innocently.
Jungkook:" but you didn't tell me about that hum"he looked down.
Taehyung:" my secret not even jin hyung knows about it because I tried to fight against my depression for my son because he fell into depression too thank God he moved on "
Jungkook:" this is a serious secret baby you shouldn't fight against it alone , if not with me at least you should told your brother for help "
Taehyung:" jungkook i don't want him to think of me ,I want to take care of myself "
Jungkook:" but you said before I'm your husband why didn't you tell me wifey?" I smirked at his blushing face.
Taehyung:" funk off I'm not your wife " I laughed at his words.
Jungkook:" funk? What?" I laughed at his words choice.
Taehyung:" stop laughing at my words you pig " I laughed he was pouting.
Jungkook:" my innocent baby " he giggled.
Doctor:" sorry , how are you feeling mr Kim?" Taehyung looked at him smiling which angered me.
Taehyung:" much better "
Jungkook:" if he is good can I take him home?"
Doctor :" but he has to come to finish his treatment"
Jungkook:" okay " the doctor left.
Jungkook:" come on baby get your oh so beautiful ass up I need to fix something with you " he blushed.
Taehyung:" funk off bunny" I laughed.
Jungkook:" I will funk you at home " he giggled making me laugh.
Taehyung :" let's go ,I miss my son "
Jungkook:" you mean our son that we practically made with my precious sperm" he face palmed.
Taehyung:" aish this horny motherfunker" I laughed with tears this person is crazy.
Jungkook:" goodbye innocence I was wrong " he giggled I lifted him and he smiled.
Jungkook:" I'm sorry for what I said earlier ,I'm sorry for hurting you baby " he smiled.
Taehyung:" what happened earlier?" I smiled at him I know he is always a forgiving person.
Jungkook:" I love you ,I really do I just hope one day you believe my love for you , not because of guilt but because my heart is feeling much hurt when I feel like I'm pushing you away without paying attention"
Taehyung:" I believe in your love for me , we just sometimes do stupid things and regret after , but let's forget and start our new chapter as family " I smiled and pulled his jaw.
Jungkook:" let's start being a family my wifey " he glared at me I chuckled and pulled him to me and peck his lips , he smiled in the kiss.
We walked hand in hand to the car and drove off.i called the others about meeting at jin home .
Taehyung:" where are we going?"
Jungkook:" you will know baby " he pouted making me chuckle .i put my hand on his hand and he intertwined our fingers.
We arrived.
Taehyung:" why are we here?"
Jungkook:" come baby ".he nodded.
I knocked and jin opened the door.
Jin:" taehyung, kook?".
Jungkook:" can we come in?"
Jin:" oh of course sorry" we entered.
We found the others there because our mansions are near each other.
Yoongi :" why are we here boss?" I set and taehyung set beside me.
Jin:" why you told me to keep taejun for two days tae?" Taehyung froze he looked at me and I nodded.
Taehyung:" I was in the hospital "
Jin:" what?"
Jimin:" why you didn't tell us?"
Taehyung:" I want to tell you something jin hyung but please promise you won't be mad at me "
Jin:" of course I will be very mad "
Taehyung:" oh please hyung" he pouted.
Jin:" okay "
Taehyung:" I have depression "
Jin:" ooooh you better run before I decapitate your ass tae " taehyung hide in my chest.
Taehyung:" hyuuuuung please "
Jin:" do you expect me to be calm huh after you keeping that from me huh I was supposed to be your dad and mom " his tears started to fall.
Taehyung:" hyung I'm sorry don't be upset " jin was in tears.
Jin:" since when?"
Taehyung:" when I was living with parents " jin widen his eyes.
Jin:" you know I feel very disappointed in myself as your brother " taehyung hugged him.
Taehyung:" you are the best brother for me ,I won't keep secrets from you I promise ".jin hugged back.
Jungkook:" let's tell him our secret " they looked at me like I was a ghost.

-----------------to be continued ---------------