1.2

"Right, and will that be one or two beds?" The receptionist asked, looking at me, and then back to Hawks.

"Just one will be fine." Hawks flashed his oh so charming smile, put his card back in his wallet, and then gladly accepted the room key from the nice lady. He thanked her once more for her help, and then returned to me.

He grabbed my hand, smug excitement radiating off every inch of him. That blond hair of his bounced as he led me outside once again, venturing up a flight of the many stairs of the motel, and then finally arriving at our room. He unlocked the door, holding it open as he gestured for me to go first. I did as he asked, only going to the end of the opening hallway. The room was nothing fancy, but the room itself wasn't why we were here anyways.

I heard the door shut behind me, and turned around, only to find Hawks already right behind me. His rough hand came to caress my cheek, the other, unoccupied, arm snaking around my waist and sneakily pulling me closer to him.

It started off slow, with light, fluffy, pure indented kisses, his lips carefully sucking and nipping at my own. But slowly, it escalated, first with his hand tracking back into my hair, followed by it falling low, now cradling the back of neck, guiding my head to dip in sync with his own. Our lips began to meet more aggressively, and he made his intent clear by gripping harshly at the fat of my bum.

I didn't exactly want to kiss with tongue at the moment, and him, having somehow noticed this, moved his conquest to my jawline. Tiny, butterfly kisses were peppered all across my neck, nothing hard enough to leave a mark, but so gentle and sensual that it was somehow better than the roughness I was used to.

I couldn't take it anymore, my hands going up from where they were planted at his chest, one tangling into his ashen hair, the other wrapping around his neck. In response, he now craned both of his arms around my torso, urging me to embrace him even more. My bust was squished against him, and him, feeling it very clearly, smiled against my skin.

The familiar head of blond hair popped up from the crook of my neck, eyes staring deeply into mine, then planting one last chaste kiss on my lips. "You sure you want this?" the blond questioned, knowing why we'd come here after a busy day at the amusement park.

"Of course I do." I brought my hand forward, tracing his jawline with my pointer finger, and looking up at him with sensuality in my eyes.

He smiled, grabbed my hand, and held it as he led me to the bed, only to sit on the edge of it in front of me. He dropped my hand, and I could see the shift in his emotion go from innocent to sin. He stripped himself of his shirt and pants, leaving only his boxers as a bridge between us.

"Sit." he pat his lap.

I did as he asked without hesitation, wrapping my legs around his torso after I'd settled, inching my core closer to his own. His warm hands slithered their way up my shirt, planting themselves on my waist though his thumbs rubbed painfully close to my bra.

"What to do with you..." he pondered to himself rhetorically. "I don't think I'll make you beg..." the blond paused, looking straight into my eyes, and then licking his lips. "Instead, I'll make you feel so dirty you'll be spending the next few weeks trying to scrub away the thought of me inside of you~"

My breath quickened, excited and entranced by his words. "Please do." I smirked, trying my best to duplicate the energy he had.

Hawks smirked, not needing any more incentive to do what he pleased. He pressed his warm forehead to mine, a final form of endearment before the blissful torture to come. Suddenly, he flipped me over, planting my back on the bed as he knelt on the floor. I stared at the ceiling, focusing only on the feeling of his rough hands separating my legs that hung over the bed, or the feeling of tingling that followed the small kisses he left on my thighs.