Ch4: Unexpected Choices

(Addict by: Silva Hound- no shit hazbin hotel songs are gonna be in this, what do you take me for? An uncultured swine? Pffft!)

Offender POV

'Thats the one.'

She took the rose, she can't say no now. No one takes my roses unless I force them to, but in this case it's different.

'C'mon Y/N finish up so you can go home! You don't deserve to be chosen for this.'

The boss of this place seems to care about his girls. I would be to if I had one like her in my club. But I don't have a club, just a bed with her name on it.

But something about her seemed different, it aroused me in a different way. It wasn't the dancing or her skin, no, it was something....more..? Something a little bit...deeper...

Y/N POV

I started to come back to my senses and stopped. I spun around to face the crowd and let out a yawn.

"Sorry boys, Im tuckered out!" I said

They complained and whined while I gave them a smirked.

"Yeah yeah, you all love me I get it! But this kitten can't dance forever." I said," goodnight~!"

I waved at everyone till my eyes landed on the guest. He seemed amused and I knew I was done acting. So the rose that was in my right hand, I held tighter. I put my left hand to my lips and blew him a kiss.

He seemed surprised, nonetheless he acted like he could grab it and put it over his chest. I turned around and started walking back to safety. Till my ankle was grabbed and stopped me in my tracks.

I was yoinked off the stage and in the air. Time felt slow and I thought I was falling off a cliff....Till something caught me. I didn't realize I had my eyes closed but when I opened them I didn't know what to think.

I looked around me and saw white tentacles wrapped around my arms, waist and thighs just right above the crowd of drunk males. My eyes followed where they lead to and it was the guest.

Suddenly they started moving his way as the males tried to grab me and jump for me. I was scared.

'No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no!'

I was raised higher into the air as if the guest knew I didn't want them to grab me. I then found myself in the VIP booth with him as he then settled me on his lap. I was facing him and those tentacle things went away behind his back.

He was a hell of a lot scarier up close thats for sure.

"Hello~!" He purred

I relaxed myself and continued to act.

"Hey sugar~!" I cooed

He seemed confused? Why is he confused, did I do something to confused him?

"Honey, I can see an actor when I hear one." He said," so its an act, huh?"

My eyes widened a little at him as his hands were then put on my hips.

"I don't-"

"Yeah don't bother covering it up, your too hot to be in a dump like this." He said

'What the fuck is going on, I'm so lost.'

Even though this...thing didn't have eyes- or a face for that matter, I can still feel them burning at places he was looking at that were making him smirk.

"Lets make a deal." He said

Suddenly the curtains to the VIP booth closed and it was technically just us now. He pulled me closer but I leaned back. He grabbed my face a bit harsh and pulled it closer to his.