Rachel Elizabeth Dare

Rachel's Pov (Edited)

I was getting paint at an art camp that I was attending, when there was this golden light by me. I didn't think anything of it, being the Oracle and a clear sighted mortal I see weird stuff all the time. Then the golden light swallowed me up, like come on I was really excited for this art camp that I was going to. It was one of the times that I was going to be out of camp and not at Clarion Ladies Academy. When it finally faded I fell and all of that paint that I was carrying splattered all over me and my clothes. 

"I like the new look RED," Conner said as the group was laughing. I got up and walked over to my friends. 

"Ha ha very funny Conner," I said, "Where are we?" I asked them.

"We are at Camp Half Blood in the past, Percy was just claimed. Him and Annabeth are both 12 years old," Katie answered.

"Okay, but how is any of this possible?" I asked the group of my demigod friends.

"The Fates," Chris said, looking annoyed as he answered me. 

"Oh yeah you need to introduce yourself RED," Clarisse said to me, giving me a playful punch in the arm. 

"Ok, I'm Rachel Elizabeth Dare and I'm not a demigod but I am the Oracle of Delphi." I said introducing myself to everybody. There were a lot of gasps and questions. 

"I thought the Oracle of Delphi was a mummy," said one of the campers.

"The Oracle was a mummy, but it chose me as the next Oracle." I said answering the question that the random camper had.

"Do you want to see little Kelp Head and Annie? They are super little and cute," Thalia asked me.

"Yes please, I want to see what they looked like when they were little,'' I said answering her excitedly. 

"There they are," said Hazel. She was pointing to a scrawny boy with messy black hair and sea green eyes and a girl with blonde curly hair that was pulled up into a high ponytail and had metallic grey eyes. 

"Wow," I said astonished, "They look so young and little."

"Ya I forgot how little they both were when we were younger," Travis said.

"They look so calm but they also don't seem like Percy and Annabeth," I said ,"Like Annabeth is too calm it is kinda freaking me out, and with Percy not being Persassy the king of sass and cracking jokes 24/7 it's kinda weird."

"You know I never looked at it like that but I totally agree," Thalia said, "They really don't seem like themselves. The things that they have gone through have really shaped the ways that they are."

"Man they are so quiet and it's weird without the you know what happening every 5 minutes (PDA). You should know what I'm talking about, I am just not gonna say it out loud for them to hear without them being here to tell it to themselves," Piper said and all of us laughed because we got what she was talking about. 

"Do you all know when Percy and Annabeth should get here?" I asked everybody.

"Well not really," Nico said.

"The Fates drop people in whenever they feel like it's time," said Will.

"Ok, so it could be 5 minutes or hours," I said.

"Ya, something like that," Frank said.

All of the sudden the same golden light that swallowed me up was back and was dropping 2 more people off. The two demigods landed on their feet but stumbled a little. I had a pretty good idea of who they were.