Chapter Twenty-Two

Katy's POV

I still can't get my head around the fact that Zach called Leah 'baby'. What if it wasn't Zach though what if it was Alex? No it has to be Zach I saw him with my own eyes. Then again I did turn around and I wasn't paying attention for a few seconds, that would be enough time for Alex or someone to come in and have a look at Leah. Maybe I should get Hayden to ask Zach.. Fuck why is my life so complicated. Maybe lucky charms and American Horror Story will help.

I walked out of my room and went into the kitchen. I was pouring some milk into my lucky charms when someone grabbed my waist and pulled me in from behind. I smelt his scent it was Zach, how much I loved his touch, no Katy stop.

"Hey baby." Zach said in his seductive voice.

"Hi." I loosened Zach's grip on me and freed myself.

"What's wrong?" Zach asked with hurt.

"Why would anything be wrong. It's not like your cheating on me with Leah-." I was about to continue when Zach cut me off.

"WHAT?!" Zach said with anger. "No way in a million years would I cheat on you Katy." Zach added

"You called her baby last night remember?" I stated while raising an eyebrow at him.

"Katy that wasn't me who said that. After I pulled you off Leah, Alex came in and saw Leah on the floor. I wasn't even near Leah. The only reason why I pulled you off Leah was because I knew you'd feel like shit after killing her. Even though you hate her, you would still feel like shit. I'm sorry if you got the wrong idea baby." Zach said calmly.

"Don't say sorry, I should be the one apologising, I should've asked you and talked to you about it. I gave Zach a massive hug. I buried my face into his neck. I pulled away from the hug and pecked is lips a few times to tease him.

Then I remembered Hayden. I have to tell him what really happened before he plans revenge. I quickly mind-linked him and told him what really happened. I knew was a little pissed but he'll be fine.. I hope.

Zach's POV

It breaks my heart that Katy thinks I'd cheat on her. I love her with everything I have in me. In a way I'm glad Drew's gone. I know it sounds bad, but if he was here I wouldn't have any chance with Katy. If Drew was here then I'd be all alone without a mate, without anyone to love. Oh well I have Katy now that's all that matter I guess.

Katy's POV

12:00pm- I haven't trained the pack for so long. Maybe I should get back to training them tomorrow. Then again I can not be fucked. Alex will ask me if he needs me to, so for now I'm going to ignore the training. I should probably move back in with Zach.. I like having my own bed but I feel better with Zach. Thank-fully my bag was already packed. I walked over too mine and Zach's room and started unpacking.. again. After unpacking I changed into some shorts and a plain grey t-shirt with my nikes. I felt like visiting Drew, so I ran to the graveyard Drew was at and stayed there for a while.

"I've had one hell of a week Drew. It started with Leah mentioning you every time I was around. Then Ali 'my so called sister' betrayed me. And to top it all off I thought Zach was cheating on me with Leah. Hayden helped me through most of it. I was actually planning on running away.. again." I sighed to Drew's tomb. After talking to Drew's body I looked over at where the name was engraved. Since I hadn't actually payed any attention to that., I thought it was time. I looked over at it and my jaw dropped. What the actual fuck. It read 'Veronica Blue.' Where the fuck is Drew's tomb. Is Drew even dead?! Was Alex lying to me about where his grave was?! What is happening!?

I ran home and stormed into Alex's office.

"Alex, what really happened to Drew? His either not dead or you were lying to me about where Drew's grave was." I said in my Royal Wolf tone.

"What are you talking about Katy?" Alex asked while trying to play dumb.

"Don't give me that shit. Tell me the fucking truth Alex." I demanded with so much venom in my voice.

"Katy I can't fucking tell you! It's more complicated then you think." Alex said calmly

I ran at Alex and pinned him to the wall. "Tell me now. I have a right too now, his my best friend." I said while tightening my grip on Alex's neck.

"Ka-ty put me down, can't breathe." Alex said while coughing and trying to breathe for air.

I loosened my grip on his neck and dropped him to the floor. "How dare you take me to a random graveyard and show me a random tomb. Do you have any idea about how hurt I am because of your stupid games? He was and still is the love of my life, I have every right to know, where he is and what really happened to him." I spat at him.

"No I'm the love of your life. I'm your mate." Alex said while still trying to get air into his body.

"Fine your not going to tell me I'll find out myself." I said, I tried to walk away (key word: tried) but Alex grabbed my arm to stop me. I didn't turn around to look at him though.

"Don't touch me." I said through gritted teeth.

"Katy sit down please let me explain." Alex said calmly and then let go of my arm.

"Fine. But if you lie to me about everything again then I will not hesitate to kill you." I said in my Royal wolf tone.

Hopefully I get the truth, for his sake anyway.

_____

Big question. Is Drew even dead?! :O

 VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

- Strictly Confidential