22

"Last day at this shitty hotel" Taehyung sighed walking into the room with Jungkook right behind him. 'Last day of sleeping in the same bed... wait why do I care!?' Jungkook shook his head closing the door.

"Can I play on your phone again while you change?" Taehyung asked turning towards him, Jungkook nodded pulling his phone out. "Yeah, password 1997 also I'm going to take a quick shower is that fine?" Jungkook asked as he grabbed his new comfortable clothes. "Yup! I'll change in here" Taehyung replied laying down on the bed playing Call Of Duty. Jungkook nodded and turned around making his way towards the bathroom, "I won't take long" he said before closing the bathroom door.

Taehyung nodded and continued to play, once the game ended he got up and walked towards his suitcases. 'I should wear shorts, kinda hot in here'

Taehyung pulled out some shorts and short sleeves, he quickly changed into them silently while listening to the water running. 'I wonder how he would look like right now, with water droplets running down his naked chest and- okay shut up!'

Taehyung shook his head and walked towards the bed hearing a ding from Jungkook's phone. 'Who the fuck is texting him!?... whatever it's none of my business'

Taehyung grabbed the phone again and laid down on the bed. His eyes averted to message that was still lingering on the screen.

Unknown
Stop blocking me! 😭

'Who the hell is this!? And if Jungkook has blocked them that means he clearly doesn't want them texting him'

Jungkook
Who is this?

'What the hell am I doing!?'

Unknown
Baby you know who I am🥺

Taehyung sat up frowning 'baby?'

Jungkook
I think you have the wrong number

Unknown
Oh Jungkookie stop acting like that... you can't get rid of me

'Okay now who the fuck is this!?'

Jungkook
How do you know me?

Unknown
More like why do you have Jungkook's phone? Who the hell is this!

'Shit shit was I too obvious'

'Uh how does Jungkook act? Oh oh the sorry sir thing'

Jungkook
I'm sorry sir

Unknown
What the fuck!? Who is this!?

Jungkook
Wait you're a girl?

Unknown
That doesn't matter! I wanna know who the fuck has my boyfriends phone right now

'BOYFRIEND!! Jungkook was in a relationship the whole time? He fucking lied to me? He was even touching me! What a bitch!'

Taehyung deleted the messages not replying back and turned off the phone he then shifted onto his side of the bed and laid down. 'He's an asshole! Such a big fucking asshole, why would he mess around with Namjoon and touch me when he has a whole girlfriend? He's a pervert, a cheater, a asshole, and a fucking dick'

Teahyung heard the shower turn off. 'Fucking cheating bitch! But why do I care? It's not like I like him or anything I just feel bad for that girl because her boyfriend is touching other men'