31: His Pride

Hello readers !

Next update will be on Sunday/Monday. But it depends on your response.

I only got 10 votes and some 7-8 comments on the previous chapter. I know I was late and reason for this response is me only.

But now as I am giving deadlines and updating regularly. So I want minimum 30 votes on this chapter. This is the average of what I used to get before. Come on you all can do it.

If you want the update by Monday at last please complete this target or else you will get the update when the target will be finished.

Now please enjoy 👇

..................................................................

Keerti's pov

Last night was bliss. He proposed me in the most romantic way possible. Rest of the night we were just talking and gazing at each other. Last night he was not smiling but his heart and eyes were smiling. And last night I was not dancing but my soul was dancing.

Never in this world I thought I will get someone and moreover someone like Naksh. You can't describe him. No word in the history can describe him. But yes he is bipolar for sure. His mood swings are always high. But whatever it is it is for me now.

I unlocked my house and entered with Riya and Natasha. We were hell tried by the journey and the celebration. We all threw ourselves on the couch. Today I had to go office but thank god or maybe Naksh that he allowed me to come by afternoon. God like he is a machine he can work day and night without sleep. Bro I am not like that. I love my sleep and food more.

Afternoon around 2:30 I got ready for the office and reached by 3:00. Wait! Who is sitting on my desk. I moved closer and found a girl busy in the files.

"Excuse me" I said and she looked at me and stood.

"G-Good morn-morning ma'am" She said while stammering.

"Good morning. Why are you sitting here" I asked her.

"Ma'am I am Naksh sir's and your new assistant Navya" She said and I was so confused.

"What? But why?" I asked her and she nodded no.

"Ma'am I don't know you should ask sir" She said and I nodded.

I went to his cabin and knocked. He quickly answered and I entered.

"Naksh" I said and he looked at me and smiled. He stood up and walked towards me.

"Good morning baby" He said and I blushed. This is the first time I am hearing baby word from his mouth.

I cleared my throat and came back to my reality.

"Leave this good morning. Who is Navya" I asked him at he looked at me with 'cool it baby' reaction.

"She is our new assistant" He said and I was shocked.

"Our assistant?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yes Ms New director" He said and it is really unbelievable .

"New director? Where" I asked and looked at his face.

"Here in SBF. You are the new director here" He said and I looked at him with suprise.

"Ohh and why this compassion" I asked and he moved closer and held my waist.

"My love should get everything and if you will work as assistant below me then my heart, this heart will tear me up. You should always be above me" He said keeping my hand on his heart. Whereas I looked at him in disbelief.

TRUE LOVE NEVER FADESजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें