51

.
.
.
.
.
At purple mansion....

"Hey....long time no see.....how are you?...." Mrs min invited jiya for a comfortable hug......

"I'm fine mom.....can i call you like that?....."

"Sure....you are like my daughter....."

"I heard Min Yoongi's wife is pregnant when i gone at jeon group with dad....." jiya asked innocently......

"Yes....you heard is right.....jimin is pregnant....." Mrs min smiled broadly....

"That's a good news.....then where is jimin...." jiya asked with a fake smile....

"He is in his room......"

"Did yoongi went to office??....."

"No he is getting ready for office....come with me...." mrs min hold jiya's hand and led her to yoongi's bedroom......

.
.

"Just one baby please.....please......for our baby.....please let your hubby to do it......" Yoongi is pleading to mark jimin's neck who is pinned on the wall by him......jimin didn't allowed him to do......He is pushing yoongi back.....

"Yaaa.....Yoongiii"

Yoongi startled when someone yelled from his bedroom door.....

"G__good M_oo_rning M_om......" yoongi passed his Gummy smile to his Mom who is ready to kill him with her eyes.......

"Bad morning for you......I told you not to force him......." Mrs min screamed as she entered inside the room with a shocked jiya......

'What's happened to her.....didn't she hate jimin??....' jiya became confused.......

"Eomma last night this yoonie climbed into my bed and disturb my peaceful sleep...." jimin complained by pouting his lips while playing with his fingers......Mrs min death glared at her son......jiya looked away annoyingly......

"I told you to slept in the couch....." Mrs min again yelled......

"Aaaaaa.......All of you are torturing me....What did i do?.....I couldn't sleep in that couch, i want to sleep in bed......." Yoongi complained too....

"If you had slept before, you would not have needed it......" Mrs min said savagely which is enough to wrap up yoongi's mouth....Jimin chuckled silently.....

"Wait....wait.....why she is here??....." Yoongi pointed at jiya who is smiling at him.......he just noticed jiya was standing there.....

"Yoongi please.....I'm not here to cause any problems......I just heard that he is pregnant.....so i came to see him....." Jiya said in sad voice......Yoongi ignored her and went out of the room......but he bumped into a person......

"Ohhh.....aunty why are you running inside the mansion??....." Yoongi asked to leesha who is running in search of someone......

"Move away you catty....." Leesha pushed him and rushed to the bedroom.....

"Guys......*panting* Our......"

"Our?" Everyone asked in unison

"Our Taetae....."

"What happened to my taetae???...." Jimin started crying.....

"Ohh leesha spit it out...." Mrs min lost her patience.....

"Taetae is pregnant....." Leesha screamed in a voice audible to all nine planets......

"What??....My taetae????pregnant??......woooowwww" Jimin closed his mouth in surprise and jumped in air......Mrs min hold jimin's hand to stop jumping......