Chapter 22- Good Person!

Happy reading 💙

Eleanor's POV

I booked a suite in a hotel as I'm going to get drunk. I always do this when I feel very down.

Taking the expensive wine I gulped down all.

That damn annoying little freak!

How dare he played with me?

'You know he is a player yet you fell for him', my inner voice chipped in.

'I know but you don't have to rub the fact in my face. It's hurting idiot', I retorted.

'Tell me one thing.How did the great Eleanor fall for the playboy?', my brain smirked.

' I though we are allies when you comforted me in the elevator, but I'm wrong. You are always a bitch', I smiled weakly.

'Okay. Okay. I'll not disturb you.You can mourn till tomorrow morning. After that you have to stop', the bitch ordered and disappeared.

His vibrant beautiful eyes that can make anyone fall for him came into my view.

I felt a pang in my heart.

GULP!

Why?Just why did you do that?Out of all My sister.It's hurting like hell.

The nerves in mine are ready to bam their heads.

I felt like a Volcano that's ready to burst out its lava out burning all.

What did I expect? Love? Commitment? Relationship? A long time relationship? Marriage? A new family exclusively of mine?

I know I'm not that lucky. I don't want to be lucky!

When I found that I'm a illegitimate one, I felt disgusted of myself.Honestly I didn't except my mom to take care of me hearing that.

Before knowing the truth I thought something is wrong in me and I can change that and mom will love me. That's what I thought.

But when I learned the fact it's the worst nightmare that I ever had in my life. The wrong is me. My entire life is a mistake. I felt horrible. I just wanted to die. My skin felt like burning.

The feeling of leeches sucking the blood. I felt like a leech. The guilty feeling eating me alive. The truth sucked every ounce of my life!

After mourning over my pathetic life I'm back on my foot.

Do you know that how much I wanted to live my life just like how much I wanted to die?

Just because of my parents mistake don't I deserve any happiness in my life?

It's my life. I can't control the past that already happened.But I can control the present and future.I moulded myself to this life with dumping every trash that's thrown into my face by my family!

My heart is filled with hateful slanders!

You all can think that why are you feeling for a family that not even care about your existence?

Yeah ,that's what I thought at first. But When the whole life you are sharing with your family begging for their love later finding out that you are not even their own family and a demon that just entered to destroy their happiness how would you feel at that time?

I know my mother loves my father very much!! I can see her love in her eyes.

When my father collapsed I saw her own world crashing down too.

Now I feel how My mother felt.The moment I saw Noah with Olivia My world crumbled down again.

The reality suffocated me to death.I wanted to crawl down to some place where no one can find me.