Chapter 16

Gulf's POV

"I'll s-shower first." I stuttered. I can't look at him directly.

"Can I join you?" He asked me like its a normal thing. My mouth dropped open slightly hearing him.

"Do you really have too?" I asked him.

"We need to get rid of the awkwardness. So can I baby?" My heart pounded loudly. I nodded slowly for approval.

We both took off our own shirt and pants leaving us with boxers only.

"You shy baby?" My boyfriend asked me.

"Why would I be shy? You proudly flaunted your thing to me before. Remember?" He laughed sexily.

"I was drunk that time but today I am so much sober." He sucked my lips hungrily and pinned me against the bathroom wall. "I cannot wait baby. You look so good. I'll try to make you happy tonight. I hope you'll be satisfied with me,if not I can always try harder next time.' Just Mew touching me is more than enough to make me happy and feel loved.

I felt my heart melting with his kiss. Mew is driving me crazy. The tingle and the desire overflowing inside me.

He began touching me,tracing the lines on my back as he devours my mouth.

"Baby your lips is so soft. I'm addicted." He told me. I can feel how his temperature rose. His eyes are looking at me with full of lust.

He turned on the shower and we bathe together. He is standing behind me poking me with his erection and I must say that he really is huge and hard.

His lips busy brushing my neck and shoulders. This is our first time and we just let our body control our desires.

I faced him and crashed my lips into his. "I love you." I felt his lips on my forehead.

"You're perfect baby. I love you so much." We continued taking a bath.

He held my hand as we move outside the bathroom. I laid on my bed voluntarily. "Love can you switch off the light?" I asked him and I turned on the lampshade instead.

He positioned on top of me. He spread my legs and bent down to suck my lips again. The sensation he is giving me is so intense.

"Baby? Will you be okay with this?" Mew flaunts his hardness on me. I gulped nervously. I saw him naked before but his dick grew double in size tonight. I now know why he picked that condom size earlier. I think I can try. I gave him the green light to continue.

He began licking me on my earlobes,to my neck , then to my chest. He began licking and sucking it. Now I am not sure if this is really his first time. He grabbed the bottle of lube,squeezed it and put a generous amount of it on his palm and spread it to my ass.

"Baby is this how it should be done or just put it directly?" I seriously don't know.

"Love, we can just do it our way. I don't know too." I am not yet done talking when he slid his finger inside me.

"You are too tight baby. Try to endure it, okay? I'll try to be gentle as I can be. This will sting a little but I promise you'll love it." I just kissed him to tell him that he can do anything he wants to me. I am giving him the authority to take me by all means. He grab his XL condom and put it on.

He slid another finger to my hole. It hurts a little but when I looked at his eyes all I can see is his sincere love for me. I am sure that he loves me,by the way he care for me,his touches and even how he kissed me with passion.

He looked at me asking for my approval. His hardened dick is already waiting on my entrance. I nodded gently. Then he tried pushing it inside gently and damn this hurts a lot. For sure he felt my nail digging into his skin.