Shielder's Awakening

Say do you guys wanna ship Maple with someone?

Mine is Maple x Idia Shroud or Malleus x Maple or Deuce x Maple x Ace can't choose which though

So here is the next Chapter

Enjoy the chaos that Maple will cause

____________________________

Maple didn't expected to woken up in a dark tight space since she accepted the quest and she can't get out in this box.

"Uuwaah, to think I was transported in a coffin." Exclaimed Maple as she suddenly hear someone.

"Darn, people will come soon! I have to wear the uniform, fast... Ngggh!!" the high pitch voice said out of breath from trying lifting the coffin lid open who Maple stuck in.

"This lid is too heavy." The voice growled in frustration until an idea came to its mind. "Time for... my secret move!"

'Yay! This stranger will get me out in this coffin and those fire will never hurt me anyway since I max out my defence.' Thought Maple happily as the lid blown off with mass of blue fire.

"Yata I'm free now thank you! etto...Tanuki-san?" Said Maple happily as she saw who her savior was a grey creature with wide blue eyes looking at her. She could see the creature's ears were on fire, and its tail resembling a devil's pitchfork. 

"Who are you calling a tanuki?!" The creature yelled in rage. "I am the Great Grim!"

"Is that so great Gurimu?" As she clapped her hands happily and she asked,"Do you want something from me since you helped me before as thank you?"

Grim looked at her in disbelief and shaked his head,"Gimme you clothes human or other wise I will roast you up!"

'Ehh?! My clothes?!' Shoked Maple as she noticed that she wears a purple robe and a screen appeared in front of her.

Ceremonial robe gives you MP+ 50 and INT+20. Status effect nothing

'Mmm It doesn't hurt to give it to Grim thought since I can change into my Armor of Black of Roses' As she tapped on the screen. She changed her clothes as the Ceremonial robe apeared in her hands and give it to Grim.

He looked so shocked that she quickly change her clothes in a bright light as she wears a black suit of armor with red accents. It has a crest of a flower, an image of a rose, on the armor's chest piece. The armor's focus points of durability are the gauntlets, shin guards, boots and breastplate. Her forearms are predominantly bare, as well as her upper thighs.

Red mesh fabric covers the least protected parts of her body, but some skin remains exposed. Her armor descends into a cloak-like drape with a dark exterior and red underside.

"Here you go!" As Maple give him the Ceremonial robe. He was still was frozen that the human give him those robes freely.

That...went a lot easier than Grim was expecting. He stares at the human, mouth slightly agape.

The robes fit him far bigger than it did on the human, though that does not deter Grim as he pumps his paw into the air. "Success!!"

"You look so cute!!"awed Maple as he looked so cute in those big robes."Well then I'm going. See you then great Grim."

As she slowly leaves the room to slow in Grims liking. As he watches her leaving the room.

"Such a slow human who will ever care about that person!"He huffs out, his ears twitching in response to his emotions.

____________

Maple walks slowly down in the empty hallways from an empty classroom, to an empty courtyard, to finally, a library.