CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Lily's POV.

"Lily!!......" Leo shouted. I immediately stopped dead in my tracks.Although I didn't turn around, I could hear Leo's footsteps.
"Lily, I didn't know you were feeling like this, please Lily I'm sorry" I scoffed.
"You're sorry???I thought I said I'm sorry so many times." I snapped.
"Look, I know I hurt you, this is what I avoided. I hurt every single girl I dated, Josette, Amelia. I hurt them, now you,but you are more special to me, please don't leave me. I'm hopeless in love, just please Lily I will get you anything and everything." I started laughing.
"Don't worry, Hermoso. I know you aren't experienced in being faithful and taking care of women. But, promise me you won't hurt me again" I said holding my pinky.
"I promise" and with his pinky finger on mine, he pulled me into a kiss.
"Let's go meet Tri"

Trinity's POV.

            I have been sitting on this uncomfortable hospital bed, ok, I'm in the VIP  ward. So, I don't get why this place is uncomfortable. Anyway, I think it's time to tell Leo who Marco is.
"We are back!!!" They said coming into my room holding my hands. Finally!!!
"Ok, hello couples now that I have the courage. Nurse please excuse us." The nurse smiled and left. It's like Lily could read my mind so she said.
"Tee, you don't have to talk.........."
"No don't worry, I will"I paused looked around"well this is how it started.

          Flashback.

       I was walking down the hallway with my book in my hands, suddenly I felt myself falling. Ofcourse, I tripped I'm so clumsy. I was waiting to hit the floor, but, it never came. I was wrapped in hands not too big but comfortable.......agh!!
Oh wait a minute!!!
"Uhmmm, I'm sorry. I didn't see where I was going" I looked up to see a guy wow!!! He wasn't muscular, he was perfect. Damn, I'm starstruck I can't even form proper English.
"No problem. I'm Marco"he said smiling his voice was beautiful. But, he wasn't like stories ya know sparks, blah blah blah.
"I'm Trinity"I said looking down.
"Uhmmm wanna hangout later" I thought for a minute.
"Sure, I gotta go bye" this is awesome.

End of flashback.

     I remember vividly it was like an imprinted memory. If only I didn't agree to hangout. If only I wasn't naive.
"That's how we met. The torture started during senior year" I told Leo.

Flashback.

              I was leaving school because I have a girl's day with Lily.
"Tri boo, come to my house today" I turned around to see Marco.
"Uhmmm, I can't. I'm having a girl's day with Lily" I said smiling
"I said you should come,so you listen to me" with fear I just nodded.

"Lily unfortunately I have to cancel our plans don't worry I will make it up to you."I walked away because I knew Lily she would want answers. Marco's change was since last month . He started hitting me. I thought I was strong, so I would report to the police. But, he threatened my family.

I arrived at his house, it was pretty. I have been here once or twice. I walked in today I was gonna be stronger and fight against violence.
"Welcome Tri boo" he said kissing my neck. He hands gripped my ass then he whispered"let's go have fun"no way.
"No Marco I can't ok "and that's how he got angry. He gripped my shirt aggressively and he tore it. He continued doing what he was doing not minding my begs my cries.

I felt like a huge part of me was about to be lost before he could complete his task,two guys walked in and pulled him away. I just felt numb a guy covered my body with a blanket. I couldn't even breathe and then, I blacked out.

End of flashback.

I was crying uncontrollably.
"That's it Leo. It was a day I never want to think of again. That same day, while my parents and Lily's were coming to see me they got into an accident with no survivor."it was so painful, I did the only thoughtful thing and one again, I blacked out.

*Ok, when writing this chapter I wanted to kill Marco. I hate rape and violence more than anything. So, where ever you are, what ever country, around the world. send the message, you are strong, you are brave, but tell someone, silence is never the answer. Neither is suicide.*

#SAY NO TO RAPE#
#SAY NO TO VIOLENCE#