¬ 7

LOSER CLUB

(IT)

"Love only left me alone."

After they all were outside and on their bikes again, well Layla, Ray and Amber were all on the skateboards, all of them were heading to the Well House, this was Bill's last idea. 

"You know, I really love being the personal doorman. Yeah, it's really nice." Richie complained as he rode around in circles, "Alright, Richie, shut up." Ed told him causing Layla to shove him lightly, "Yeah, shut up Richie." Stan agreed, "Oh, okay trash the trashmouth, I get it. Hey, I wasn't the one cleaning the bathroom and imagining that the sink went all Eddie's mom's vagina on Halloween." Richie panted slightly, his comment made the 3 girls scrunch their noses in disgust as Layla giggled, "Are you going to giggle at everything he says?" Ray asked her twin, Layla's face went red and Richie rode in between the two girls, "Yeah, that's cause i'm funny." Richie said, "You wish." "Hey! T-They weren't imagining it." Bill cut the bickering off, "You saw blood too?" Stan faced Bill and everyone stopped walking, "No. I saw G-G-G-Georgie. It seemed so real. I mean it seemed like him, but there was this..." Bill didn't know what to say but Amber and Eddie spoke for him, "The clown." they both said in sync, "Yeah I saw him too." Layla nodded, everyone looked to Ray as she nodded her head agreeing with them. There was a long silence and tension was thick in the air until Richie spoke up, "Wait, can only virgins see this stuff? Is that why I'm not seeing this shit?" Richie asked. "unbelievable." Ray muttered.

"Why do you guys hear that?" Amber questioned, each of them heard yelling coming from the woods, "Oh, shit. That's Belch's car." she whispered, "Come  on." Layla started running into the woods. 

Running out of the clearing they saw a dark skinned boy struggling under the grip of Henry Bowers, "What do we do?" Amber whispered, Ray bent down and picked up a stone chucking it and hit Henry right in the head knocking him off the boy. Scrambling across the river bank, the dark skinned boy took protection behind each of the Losers. "N-Nice throw." Bill smiled at her, "Thanks." by now all of the teens held a stone tightly in their hands, "You losers are trying to hard. She'll do you. They all will. You just got to ask nicely. Like I did with red head here." Henry smirked, Ben screamed and threw a rock knocking Henry in the head. Richie and Layla looked so each other knowingly before yelling, "CHUCK WAR!"

Soon enough Henry's goons had ran off and Henry lay on the floor painfully, all the Losers stood panting and watched the 'bully' struggle to move, Eddie and Stan helped Mike to his feet and they took him back to the bikes, Amber looked back one more time and then walked off with Beverly throwing her arm around her sisters shoulder, Ray took Bill's hand and they went back together in silence leaving Richie and Layla, just as they went to leave Richie yelled, "Go blow your dad you mullet - wearing asshole!" and Layla stuck out both her middle fingers. 

"Thanks you guys, you shouldn't have done that. They'll be after you now." Mike told them as they walked across the field to their next destination, "Oh, no, no, no. Bowers? He's always after us." Eddie explained to him, "I guess that's o-o-one t-thing we all have in common." Bill smiled looking down to Ray and his intertwined hands, they hadn't let go yet and it made him happy. Richie and Layla were at the back pushing each other around and laughing the whole way back rarely listening so Richie just yelled, "Yeah, Homeschool. Welcome to the Losers Club." Amber giggled jumping onto Eddie's back, "Yeah, welcome." Eddie wobbled slightly but held onto her and his nerves kicked in, "You know you can break someone's back by doing tha--" "Shut up dork." she smiled resting her head on Eddie's shoulder. Things were going the right way.

They all realised that whatever this thing was only came every 27 years and took children to eat them. They all also figured out that Ray seeing no one, Amber being pushed out a window, Layla being chased, Bill seeing Georgie, Eddie seeing this zombie thing, Stan seeing this woman and Mike hearing the cries of all the dead people from the fire were all fake.

All of the Losers were stood in Bill's garage as he put up the map of Derry up on the wall for them all to see. Richie flicked on the projector and Mike and Stan pulled the garage door shut, making the room go dark, Layla grabbed onto the closest hand she could fine, almost immediately Layal recognised the hand she was holding. Richie gave the girls hand a tight squeeze back to reassure her he was there and she didn't need to worry. Ray passed Bill some of the tapes Ben bought over handing them one by one, "L-L-Look, it's where Georgie disappeared. There's the Ironworks, and the B-Black Spot. E-Everywhere IT happens, it's all c-c-connected to the sewers. And they all m-meet up at the--" Ben cut Bill off, "The Well house." Eddie and Stan looked at each other curiously, "Wait, you mean that creepy - ass house where the junkies and hobos sleep?" Richie asked once again squeezed Layla's hand. Amber placed a hand on Eddie's shoulder when he began to hyperventilate, "I hate that house, I always feel like it's watching me." Beverly spoke up, "That's where I saw it. That's where I saw the clown." Eddie's voice was shaky, everybody then thought the same thing but Bill was the one who spoke their minds, "T-T-That's where IT lives." "I can't imagine anyone wanting to live there." Stanley murmured causing Eddie to stand up moving Amber's hand off his arm, "Can we stop talking about this?" Eddie asked but it was more of a demand, Layla stepped even closer to Richie if that was even physically possible when she could feel the tension in the air around her rise. Eddie carried on, "I can barely breathe. This is summer. We're kids, I can't breath. I'm having a fucking asthma attack. I'm not doing this." Eddie turned around ripping the map down, "What the hell." Ray said going to walk over to him but Bill grabbed her wrist and spoke firmly to Eddie saying, "Put the m-map back." "No." Eddie's breath became even more rapid as he clutched the paper in his left hand, all of the Losers watched unsure of what to do, there was only one choice Amber could make. Taking 2 long strides over to the boy she stood right in front of him, wasting no time to crash her lips onto Eddie's, everybody watched in shock, firstly cause it worked, Eddie's breathing chilled out and the fact Amber just kissed Eddie. Amber slowly pulled away looking down her hands never leaving the sides of Eddie's face, it was all silent until the sound of the projector changing filled the tense air, "What the?" Ray whispered standing slightly behind Bill feeling safe in the presence of him.

Pictures of Bill, Georgie and his mom and dad showed up on the screen, flicking through them all until one. His parents wedding day, "Georgie." Bill stated as the picture zoomed in on the younger boys face, Mike stepped forward pulling at the plug attempting to switch it off but the clicking got faster and the picture moved to the unknown face of the redheaded woman in the picture, the faster the clicking got the more the picture began to show the face of the woman. But it wasn't a woman. Or a man. It was IT. "What the fuck?" Layla whispered her hands already beginning to shake, "What the fuck is that?" Eddie screamed the shock of the kiss leaving him for the moment as he watched a familiar clown appear on the screen, Bill soon yelled "It's IT!"