New book

Okay, so first of all, my apologies for delaying the sequel. I really wanted to do something, but I got no ideas at all, and I don't want to waste this story and it's characters with some half-assed story I made up on the spot.

Now, surprisingly enough, I got inspiration for other things (isolation really helps lmao), which is why I spent two months writing nonstop, and I wanted you guys to know. It's not an excuse, but an explanation as to why I haven't been able to write the sequel I asked about a few months ago.

I PUBLISHED MY FIRST NOVEL ON AMAZON!!

Yay. Just had to brag a bit about it, I'm just so excited about it (no one's really buying it but I managed to write a full-length book, and I feel ✨amazing✨)

So the links are on my profile, for both the english and spanish versions. I want to become a writer, a professional one, and sadly Wattpad gives no room for that, so I had to go to Amazon. That does not mean I'll leave, but if my works can get appreciated, if two months of five-hour sleeping and twenty-hour working can be rewarded, that's all the better.

TURIAN, the new series I started, deals with parallel universes, more precisely with Paris in two parallel worlds. A Paris as we know it, and Paris the capital of the Kingdom of Europe.

Introducing the concept of Astrays, who can freely travel between universes, the main character, Sam Huang, will have to do so in order to find the missing king, who is also her best-friend. In doing so, she'll land on our reality plane, and encounter Lyxander, a shy but talented writer who she met years ago in really write circumstances.

(Not spoiling anything but obviously there'll be suspense, and romance. Everyone loves a bit of romance🤣💜)

So if you had time to check it out, I'd appreciate it, even if you don't buy it, just by reviewing it, reading the preview...any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

And once I'm done with that, I'll start working on the damn sequel, if my wonderful mind decided it has anything to add onto it.

With that being said, stay tuned and, above all, safe. My country is brilliantly failing at the latter, but sadly we're not the only ones.