CHAPTER 18

I-LAND EPISODE 8 PT. 2

Y/N's POV

Everyone's in the dreamland now, time to practice Beast King part!!!

I went out of the room  tiptoeing along with my practice shoes and clothes in hand.

I went to the girl's bathroom and change. I don't know, I feel so excited! It's been months since I last dance like Beast King.

After that I dash into the huge practice room.

"It's me my self and I again!" I said to the mirror infront of me. Let's go!

And did The Beast King thing. This is so refreshing, makes me look back at the battles that I did. I better do the best performance in my entire life since we're introducing them the one that they look up to a lot.

I practice my rap part along with the poppin, b-boying and flips that I have to do. This will be hard since I'm doing an intense dance from the start and rap at the same time, I have to stabilize my vocals for Dionysus....

"Hahhaha this is gonna be a long night.... You can do this! You're Beast King remember?!" I said to myself patting my shoulders.

I jog around while singing, to have stable vocals while dancing a powerful dance.

After hours of practice something's dripping from my nose.

I wiped it and.....

"Hahahaha there you go again...." I just smiled at the blood in my hand.

I guess that's enough for the night.... I mean morning hahah it's already 5 am in the morning. I cleaned up and went to the bathroom to wash up.

After that I went back to the room.

"Bed! My Baby!" I whispered smilling at my gorgeous bed then flop on it, in just seconds I fell asleep.

3RD PERSON POV

It's already time to wake up. Jake and Sunghoon went to the top 4 room to wake you guys up. They started to lay beside you. Sunghoon on your right and Jake on your left, they started to cuddle you.

"Wake up!!! Wake up!!!" Both of them said excitedly.

Which made you burried your self more inside the blanket.

"Woaaahh this bed is so soft" Sunghoon said

"Yeah" Jake added

Both of them started to feel sleepy, still hugging you.

Heesung don't like what he's seeing, we was about to drag the two from you but...

You smell the food which made you sat up and both of them fell on the floor out of shock.

"FOOD!" You said still eyes closed.

"Wahahahahahaha" Heesung, Sunoo and Daniel laugh so hard at the two.

"Y/n! That hurts!" Sunghoon said pouting, rubbing his arm.

"My handsome face!" Jake added rubbing his face.

"Noona! Hahaha" Daniel said laughing so hard.

"Haha let's go twin!" Sunoo said hugging you and drag you to the kitchen.

"Hahaha you guys made my day already!" Heesung said stepping out of the room.

And the two followed them shaking their heads.

You were still sleepy and your eyes were close getting food prepared by the staff. The other I-Landers were amaze on how you do that.

After getting your food you sat on the chair in the dinning table.