Part 21

Khushi woke up first in the morning. She saw that they were sharing the same blanket and arnav had his arm around her waist and was sleeping peacefully. She thought of a plan to tease him. She slowly removed his hand from her waist and placed it on a pillow and covered it with the blanket and slipped out of the bed.

Arnav was still fast asleep. Khushi got ready and came back to the room after a while with arnav's coffee. As she was about to enter she saw arnav moving. She stopped at the door to watch the fun.

Arnav with his eyes still closed hugged the pillow tighter (thinking it was khushi) and said: khushi...i..love you and was about to kiss the pillow when he realized that it was not khushi but something else.

He looked at the pillow in khushi's place and said: what the....

Khushi who was watching all these from outside could hardly hold back her laughter.

Arnav said: khushi kumari gupta singh raizada , you will pay for this. He lied down on the bed in his previous position and pretended to be asleep.

Khushi muttered: achha to aisi baat hai laad governor swami..abhi batate hai (ok..so this is your plan..see what I do)

She walked into the room and said: arnavji arnavji...aapki coffee...jo ki kaali hai aapke dil ki tarah (arnavji arnavji..your coffee...which is black like your heart)

Arnav was about to burst out with a "what the" but controlled himself as he wanted to teach khushi a lesson for her morning prank.

Khushi: swami aapki coffee thandi ho rahi hai (hubby ..your coffee is getting cold)

Arnav was waiting for the moment when she would come close and wake him up.

But khushi aware of his plan said aloud: lagta hai yeh laad governor aise nehi uthega...ek kaam kartey hai yeh garam coffee unke sar pe daal detey hai...bara maaza ayega...haan thoda gussa hokey what the what the karenge...lekin uski to humey aadat hai. (I think he will not wake up like this..let me do something...let me pour the coffee on his head...yeah he will be a bit angry and will say what the but that's ok...I am used to it)

She goes and picks up the cup.

Arnav who was listening to this gets scared thinking she would really pour it on him. He jumps and sits on the bed saying: what the...pagal ho gayi ho? (what the..have you gone mad?)

Khushi (smiling): arey devi maiya ...yeh to coffee dalne se pehele hi what the what the karke uth gaye....sab aapki kripa devi maaiya (oh god..he woke up before pouring the coffee..thank you god)

Arnav : WHAT??

Khushi: what what kya? Aapko kya laga humey pata nehi chalega ki aap natak kar rahe they..aap to kab ke jag gaye they. (you thought I will not come to know of your drama..you woke up much before)

Arnav: oh really?

Khushi: jee haan...humey sab pata hai...aapne takiye ko hum samajh ke I love you kaha aur.... (she stops realizing what she said).(yes..i know everything..i mistook the pillow for me and you said I love you and...)

Arnav pulls her suddenly and she goes straight and falls on his lap.

Khushi: arnavji yeh aap kya kar rahe hai?....chhoriye humey (arnavji what are you doing...leave me)

Arnav: hamari baatein abhi khatam nehi hui (our discussion has not ended)

Khushi: matlab? (meaning)

Arnav: matlab yeh ki maine tumhe I love you kaha aur tumne ab tak kuch nehi kaha (meaning I have said I love you to you but you haven't said anything)

Khushi (blushing): hum...humey kuch nehi kehena (I don't have to say anything)

Arnav; soch lo...yaa to tum woh kehedo jo tumharey dil mein hai yaa fir mujhe kiss karne do (think..either you confess your feelings or you let me kiss you)

Khushi opens her mouth and says: yeh..yeh to galat baat hui...har taraf se jeet aapki hai (this is wrong..either way you win)

Arnav: arnav singh raizada hamesha aapne fayeda ka sauda karta hai...to jaldi bolo kya karna hai (arnav singh raizada alwaya makes deals as per his profit..so say fast what do u wanna do?)

Khushi: humey kuch nehi pata (I don't know)

Arnav: oh...to sidhey sidhey bol do ki u want me to kiss you...theek hai..he bends forward... (oh..so say directly na that you want me to kiss you...no problem..)

Just then anjali and payal enter the room saying: chhotey khushiji woh ajki party mein...but stops seeing them like that. (chhotey khushiji...in today's party)

They both get extremely embarrassed to see khushi sitting on arnav's lap. Khushi and arnav almost jump out of the bed.

Anjali covers her eyes with her hand and says: humne kuch nehi dekha... (we have not seen anything)

Arnav: woh di...woh..(actually..actually)

Anjali (smiling): chhotey kam se kam darwaza to bandh kar kiya karo (atleast close the door..)

Arnav rushes to the washroom and closes the door.

Payal lifts khushi's face up who was looking down in embarrassment. She blushed and said: jiji and hugged payal.

Till Death Do Us Partजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें