Part 30

They were interrupted by a knock on the door. Their head simultaneously turn on that direction. Ben tilted his head thinking who would it be and headed to the close door to see who it was.  A curly blond she wolf appeared, Graciella. She happily waved two white envelop on her hands, looking directly at Ben.

"Sorry to bother you guys, but I got good news for everybody" Graciella announced.

Ben simply raised his brow and leaned on the door frame.The woman peak from his shoulder and smile at Sam and Lloyd.

"Spill it woman." Ben urged not hiding his boredom.  Graciella handed one envelop to Ben and went inside. Ben was forced to give her space. She went straight to the Alpha and handed another envelop.  A sweet smile was plastered on her face. There's something strange about her smile and made Sam suspicious about her but she kept her mouth close. 

"You guys are invited on a party for the Alpha's son tomorrow night! He found his mate and they're throwing a party !" She grin wider .

Lloyd look at the envelop not bothering to open it . What for when the news inside was already announced before it was open. He look at Sam unsure of what to react. Sam gave him a small smile not knowing what to say. 

" So see you guys on the party." She said before walking out the door and flashing Ben sweet parting smile. 

The three of them look at each other when the woman was gone. Ben look at his own invitation.

" I guess it wouldn't hurt to stay a little longer." Lloyd finally announced. Sam simply shrug. Ben nodded his head in agreement.

He is an Alpha, and an invitation from another Alpha shouldn't be decline without a valid reason if he wish to keep a good relationship with him. 

**********

Sam sat on her bed alone listening to the sound from the other room. She was sure he finally rest on his bed after she heard the thud from his shoes.  It was decided that they would stay for the party. She was happy she could stay a little longer with Ben before going back to Crescent Wolf Pack. 

The days event made her wonder while lying on the bed. She pull the cover and hid herself under. 

Is she doing the right thing? She close her eyes and took a deep breath. 

It feels right to finally listen to her heart and the mate bond. He screw when it comes to women and it's funny because most women wanted him. He waited too long for his mate and it would be selfish to deny him or herself for that. She wouldn't want anyone else to claim her.  She feel something for him from the start and with the mate bond it grew bigger. 

She was marked but the process was still incomplete. They have to mate to complete the bond. It was hard for an Alpha not to claim what is totally his but he was willing to wait. And she appreciate him for that. She must be crazy but at least he is not a psycho, just an asshole who lose his brain when it comes to mate.

She woke up with  a pair of beautiful blue eyes staring at her. He was half naked lying beside her on the bed, an arm on her waist. Her cheeks turn pink when she realized their position. 

"Good morning sweetheart." he said with a confident smile. 

She pushed herself away from him and move a little further away from him. 

"Hi."

He smirked enjoying her discomfort. She hit him on his arm and jumped off the bed. 

"What was that for?" He complain. Smile was not leaving his lips. 

"You're on my bed."

" Well, I just can't believe the Goddess finally gifted me with a mate and I wanna see her."

Sam roll her eyes. "You're probably wishing it was a red head hot chick with big boobs."

"No! I only want you. I thought we're over with that."

Sam narrow her eyes and cover herself with her arms. 

"I was nuts okay. I was hoping to make you jealous and eventually the mate bond will finally kick in." 

"Yeah."

"I was wrong I'm sorry. How will I make it up to you?"

Sam raised her brow. 

"Anything. Just say the word."

"Okay. I want her dead."

"What?  I can't do that!" He said running  his hand on his hair.

"Why? You knocked her down didn't you?"

"Yes I did, I mean my wolf did. But just to get away from her because it's not serving the purpose I had in mind. If I didn't stop my wolf she's dead that day."

"Yeah right."

"Sam."

"Lloyd."

He sigh.

"Maybe I should color my hair red."

"No you wont. I love your hair like that."

She smile sweetly, grab a bath robe and turn her back on him.

"Aren't you going to give me a morning kiss?"

"No."

He groan. Sam close the door and went to the bathroom smiling on herself.