Part 90

Khushi joined them, anjali showed her one sherwani which she selected for arnav, khushi also liked it but it was light golden color, khuhsi chose another one also which is maroon color it ll suit his skin very well, anjali also liked it, finally they told the sales person to pack both sherwanis.

Arnav is looking at his di and doll, he thought, both are selecting like they are going to wear these sherwani. But they didn't ask abt arnav opinion because they know very well he will say same answer, I don't want these attires, I am not comfortable with it.

Arnav signed in relief after taking dresses for them, because now he can go to office but to add fuel in his relief, khushi said, arnav come lets go to jewellery section to get matching ones.

Arnav eyes went wide, doll u are already having all in every color.

Khushi with pouting face, but they got old, its our di's function how can I wear old fashion jewels.

Arnav rolled his eyes thinking about his fate he didn't realize when she dragged him to lift to go to jewel section.

Arnav joined her without any choice, he is amazed to see his brothers how they are happily helping these girls with patience, khushi is showing some piece by keeping on her neck but arnav didn't like the designs, arnav lost his patience after sometime, suddenly he got call from office, khushi looked at him but he is busy so she asked anjali help.

After finishing his call he got some idea to escape from this crazy shopping. He went near to khushi, he said, doll its urgent I have to go to office to sign one contract which is important for our company, clients are waiting for me.

Khushi said, arnav today only we came together after long time, cant u spend ur time with us.

Arnav, doll plz understand... its just 2hrs work only after that I will come for u.. now k....

Even though she is crazy in shopping, she also know about office work seriousness so she agreed for him to go and told him to come soon after finishing his work.

Arnav succeed in his plan by saying lie, he thought he escaped from them and also he thought by making excuse I will stay in office itself, u guys itself return home after finishing this shopping.

Arnav went to his office with huge smile. Arnav reached his office after some time, he got engrossed in his works with full concentration, he kept his phone in silent to avoid disturbance. He never mind his time which is flowing fastly in his work, he finished his lunch in office canteen, there is no doll so he finished his food in quick time and again engaged in his work.

Suddenly he got message through his intercom that his sister wanna to speak to him.

Arnav bit his lip for keeping his phone in silent mode, they connected line to him.

Anjali asked, chote where are u now when will u guys come to home.

Arnav said, di I'm in office only still.... U guys and doll reached safely na...

Anjali is shocked, arnav u are still in office but what abt khushi, I thought she is also with you.

Arnav, what the... what are u saying di.. y she will be with me... she is with u only na.

Anjali replied in tension, chote when we called her to come home with us she said that u will come back soon to mall in some time so she decided to wait for u.

Arnav is shocked now by hearing this piece of information, he looked at his watch, its almost 5 office finishing time but still she is waiting for him... He told anjali not to worry he will pick her and will come back soon. He grabbed his car keys and went out of his cabin by dialing her number but it was swiched off, he noticed, 42 miss calls from her, his fingers ran through his hair in tension, he moved fast and started his car in full speed, lot of thoughts are running in his mind.

Soon he reached that mall, he almost ran inside, he searched for her in every section after seeing few places, suddenly reality hit his mind and rushed to jewellery section, he looked everywhere, finally he spotted a place where lot of bags are placed near to that he find one figure who is sleeping like a child in sitting position itself with the help of her shopping bag, he smiled to himself by seeing her condition, he went near to her and woke her, doll... doll.. wake up.

Khushi opened her eyes slowly with baby tone, let me sleep arnav...

Arnav is amused to hear her words, hey doll... it's not our home its mall... get up now.

Khushi jerked from sleep after hearing the word "mall‟.

Khushi stood up from her place, arnav start to move, khushi called arnav, arnav looked back at her, what.. come..

Khushi said, arnav who will take these bags then... by showing lot of bags which is placed near to her.

Arnav is shocked to see those many bags may be 20 in number. He asked with shock, doll what is this... what u bought, how these many bags.

Khuhsi replied with baby tone, I felt bore so I roamed this whole mall, I liked some dresses for u and me both casuals and formals but I was confused to select so I bought all the dresses which I liked and also some accessories and cosmectics.

Arnav have no words to say, he thought she almost vacated this whole mall itself.

Arnav and khushi lifted these bags with lot of difficulties, when arnav started to go down in lift, khushi shouted, arnav where are u going. Arnav with annoyed, home only where else... Khushi asked by pouting, then who will select jewels for my dresses, for that only I'm waiting for u. Arnav put down all bags which he is carrying, he is speechless and dumbfounded.