5: Dream?

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

Taehyung gulped as he was now sure that his eyes were not betraying him. Whatever he was seeing was indeed true and right. He slightly peeked to the side and saw those buff boys under the arms of some other men. Jae was standing to the side as one of the new men was talking with him.

"Taehyung?" That voice again got his attention and he slowly moved his eyeballs to see the person he never wanted to see again.

Jeon Jungkook? What he is doing here? And here I thought that he won't stick to me like a leech.

His lower lip jutted out at the thought as he kept on spacing out, having all sorts of bad scenarios that he wanted to push back.

Jungkook sighed at the lack of response and in the next second, he sneaked his arms under Taehyung's thighs and one behind his back, picking him up.

Taehyung squeaked in surprise at the unfamiliar touch but he felt his heartbeat quicken abnormally because he was so damn worried.

"Mr. J-"

"It's ok." Jungkook calmly replied and started walking towards the exit with Taehyung in his arms who sank down under the eyes of all the people in the cafe. When Jae saw that, he quickly ran toward Jungkook only to be stopped by one of Jungkook's men.

"Where is he taking him? Hyung!"

Jungkook turned back and faced Jae and the other workers of the cafe, his eyes sharp as ever.

"He is injured," Rolling his tongue inside his cheek at the amount of attention to the male in his arms, Jungkook pointed out.

"I- I am fine. Please let me down." Taehyung butted in when he found Jungkook near the exit again. Jungkook moved his eyes to see Taehyung's shaking ones, making his eyes twitch in anger when he saw the red patch of blood on Taehyung's nape and his slightly wet sleeve.

With gritted teeth, he gestured to one of his men who quickly came forth. "Yes sir?" Taehyung went silent when he saw Jungkook's seething aura.

"Serve him in the right way." A very low growl erupted from Jungkook's lips and Taehyung shut his open mouth under effect.

Why he is so angry? Did he find out about everything? Oh God.. is he gonna torture me? Wait! He is talking about me?!

With that thought, Taehyung started squirming under Jungkook's arms and tried to free himself.

"Stop moving. Your head is injured." A little threatening voice but a kind of soft one stopped Taehyung, the blue-haired becoming a gulping mess under the command.

"Where- where are y- you-.. Put me down!!" Taehyung was now panicking, new tears of fear filled in his eyes when the grip tightened over his body.

Jungkook frowned at the behavior of the blue-haired but exhaled sharply before making Taehyung stand on the floor. Before Taehyung could stumble back with his spinning head, Jungkook had to get his arm and slightly yanked him forward, causing the other to fall on his chest but Taehyung backed away quickly as if electrocuted.

"Don't worry, I am just taking you to the hospital." Frowning a little, the raven-haired breathed out calmly and Taehyung blinked and licked his lips, his mind again going haywire.

This is not right... I can't believe his words. Taehyung, do something...

Taehyung slightly scolded himself, still balanced by Jungkook. Jae somehow succeeded in coming to Taehyung. "Thank you so much sir, but I can take him to the hospital," Slightly intimidated, Jae said to Jungkook and the other almost gave the younger a death glare, causing Taehyung to jump in with protective mode on again.