One last time - Charles Leclerc x Daniel Ricciardo

A/N this is just something I wrote that was I my head. I think Charles would never act this way, just so you know!

You hated seeing his face. He was just so perfect to everyone, yet they had no idea what kind of horrible things he did to you. Nobody knew and that's why it was so hard to stay away. Nobody would understand, because ehe couldn't do no wrong in their eyes.

'Y/N, are you almost done?' Your brother Daniel Ricciardo yelled at you.

'Almost,' you said. You and your brother needed to leave to go to the track where he would race today. There you would have to face him. It would be the last time you would see his face. It was the last race of the season and after today, you're planning on never seeing his face ever again. You gripped the rim of the porcelain sink and tried to steady your hands. 'On last time,' you whispered to yourself. One. Last. Time. You took a deep breath and the walked out of the bathroom.

'I'm ready,' you said and packed your back.

'Took you long enough,' Daniel smiled. You walked out of the room and made your way to the track.

Once you arrived at the track, you noticed how crowded it was.

'Let's just move fast,' Daniel said.

You nodded your head. You grabbed your stuff and walked to the entrance as fast as you could. You scanned your pass and then you made your way to the Redbull motorhome.

'Daniel! Y/N! Good to see you,' you heard behind you.

You froze in your spot. Daniel turned around with the biggest smile on his face.

'Good to see you too, Charles!' you heard Daniel say.

You slowly turned around to greet him. 'Hello,' was the only thing that left your mouth.

Charles smiled at you and you hated how that made you feel. It reminded you of so many good things, before everything got ruined. But in his smile, you could see something was off. You had no idea what and even though you hated to see his face, you wanted to know how he was doing. He might have broken your heart and said so many hurtful things, you still cared about him. You wish you didn't, but you did because he was Charles Leclerc...

'How are you Y/N? I haven't spoken to you in a while,' Charles asked.

'I'm fine.' You turned to your brother. 'We have to go.'

Daniel rolled his eyes. 'Always in a hurry that sister of mine. Good luck with the race,' Daniel said.

'Yeah, you too. I'll see your around.'

You and Daniel walked away from Charles, making your way to the motorhome.

'What was that all about?' Daniel asked you.

'What?' you asked confused.

'You got so quiet.'

'Just not in the mood to socialize,' you said simply.

'You not in the mood to socialize? That is a new thing. What's going on?'

'Nothing, just drop it. Or I am going to support Max today instead of you.'

Daniel playfully slapped your arm. 'No, you will not. You're my sister.'

You made your way into the motorhome and went to put your stuff in Daniel his driversroom. You sat down on the couch, while Daniel got ready for the race. Suddenly your phone rang. An unknown number showed up on the screen. You answered the phone. 'Hello?'

'Is this still your number?' It was the voice you knew too well. He stil had your number. Why? And why was he calling you?

'Depends. What do you want?' You saw how Daniel looked at you with a confused look.