The New Spider Demoness

Alstromeia Potter. Girl who lived, Women Who Conquered, and Savior of the Wizarding World.

Only infractions she committed were killing two people, but they both sold their own souls to devils or even tried to cheat death.

She lived a steady life till old age.

She has earned the right to come to heaven.

'That's what they think!' A dark voice boomed.

'You hypocrites get to decide which souls go to you all the time! Her soul would be wasted in heaven! I'm taking her myself!' It said again as it vanished, and the soul in question was taken with them.
---------------
After dying the next thing Alstromeia knew, she was in a different place, but it wasn't Heaven like she expected.

It was Hell. Literally.

And that wasn't the only thing.

She found that her appearance had changed.
She figured she was now around 8-9'00" tall; with a slender figure with fluffy white hair and pink details on her fur, including a pink heart on the back of her head. Her eyes were different too. One iris was pink and the other was green, but her left eye has a dark sclera and no pupil. She also had sharp teeth and an extra set of arms.

Then she noticed her prominent chest, which is composed entirely of fur, but sure enough, they were real.

She still had her scar on her forehead, which strangely, she was thankful for.

"RUN EVERYONE! THE CLEANSING'S GOING TO START!" She heard a voice.

'Cleansing?' She thought as the streets looked like a ghost town.

Then she saw some strange beings out and about. They looked like distorted mix of angels and devils she heard about.

And two were cornering what appeared to be a flapper demon who looked helpless.

She quickly threw off her cloak and jumped the two angels, breaking one of their necks, killing it.

The flapper and the angel looked surprised, then the angel attacked.

Only to be pierced by a certain sword in the chest.

Alstromeia then looked at herself.

"Now look what you made me do. I really like this jacket, and now it's all bloody."

Then two more angels appeared to see the other two were killed, and another one pointed a spear at the new demon.

But before they could attack, the spear was blasted from their hands, and destroyed. The angel in question then was blasted away and looked like it was being contorted.

And then the angel proceeded to cough up slugs of all things.

The other angel looked at Alstromeia and then turned to take the sick angel and leave.

Alstromeia turned to the flapper demon and asked, "You alright?"

"I am now. Thanks. You're new right?"

"I suppose. I just woke up here after dying."

"Well, I'm Mimzy dearie."

"Alstromeia."

--------------
That was how Alstromeia met the demon flapper, and she soon found herself in her club getting settled in.

"Still can't believe I'm really in hell. I only committed two deaths. One was more of a manslaughter. But I guess it doesn't matter to heaven."

"I suppose so too. But don't worry. The girls and I will help you adjust." Mimzy smiled.
-------
Here's a new book with a Fem!Harry is Fem!Angel Dust!

How do u think Hell will react to this new arrival and how can I have her interact with the other characters. Side note: I plan to have Mimzy be a motherly character to Alstromeia.