Stress

A/N- I'm so stressed cause I have so much homework, with college, my tutor and writing i'm dying out here.

This will be short, I have no time and feel on the verge of a panic attack or something, idek help lmao.

Summary- Peter gets stressed and the others find a way to help him.

-Third Person P.O.V-

Peter frowned as he rubbed his hands tiredly over his face. He hadn't stopped working on his project now for the whole day and it was already 8PM. It was due in for tomorrow and although he had started it the other week, he just never seemed to fully be able to complete it and have enough time to do so. 

He hadn't even eaten today, and he could feel his stomach grumbling angrily. 

A light knock on the door snapped him from his stressed trance and his tired eyes gazed over to the door, waiting for it to be opened. As if on cue, the door opens and Tony sticks his head in through the door, frowning deeply at the state his child is in. 

Papers are strewn all around him, some crumpled up while others lay on top of each other with words covered all over them. Peter had deep bags residing beneath his bloodshot eyes, his hair disheveled and as though he had been pulled through multiple bushes and trees. 

"Peter, kiddo. You okay?" Tony asks, concern laced through his voice. 

Peter wordlessly shakes his head, trying to keep the tears at bay. 

Tony can tell he might start to cry and quickly rushes forward, enveloping his son into a tight hug. Silent tears fall down his face at how awful and drained he feels. 

"It's okay Petey, it'll be okay." Tony hushes him. 

Peter shakes his head and chokes out, "No. No it won't; dad I have so much to do and no time, I'm so tired and hungry but I need to get this done."

"Come on, we can sort this out, just come with me and we can watch star wars." Tony says reassuringly. 

Peter pulls away, turning his attention back to his work and replying, "no I can't. I have to do this." 

Toyn stays quiet until Peter feels his chair being wheeled away from his desk and towards the door. Before Peter has the chance to argue Tony is already talking, "don't even think about it. It'll be okay." 

Peter is placed onto the sofa, a blanket being wrapped around him, while a cup of hot cocoa is being placed into his hand and a bowl of popcorn placed on his lap. 

The lights are shut off and a movie begins to play as Tony sits beside him, smiling when he sees Peter sink into the comfort of the sofa while taking a sip of his hot chocolate. 

While all this is happening the others are all working to finish the young Spiders work and make sure it fits to what he was doing. 

-

When Peter wakes up the next day, a smile is on his face as he remembers watching the film last night. But it was quickly replaced when he remembered he never finished his project. 

He throws himself up and goes to his room, but instead of seeing the mess he had made yesterday he saw everything neatly in place. And when he went over to look at his project he smiled seeing it was all finished and looked good. 

A sigh of relief passed his lips, as  a smile stayed in place happy he had such a great family. 

-

-

-

A/N- I now have to finish my homework, so I probably won't be done for ages and i'm so done with it all. 

- M xx