Girl Power Galaxy

This is the ultimate crossover so I'm not going to lie, this one shot will be more fun if you've already read Beyond The Barrier, at least part of Nothing Super, A Pirate's Tale, and It Happened One Night. You can still read it if you want to, but it won't have the same impact.

(Or at least read the first chapter of each of them so you know who everyone it)

Also to those of you who already read it, sorry I don't have anything new for you.
***********************************

Carter spun the bottle in her hands before tipping it over and pouring the contents out into four tumbler glasses. The man waiting for the drinks smiled at her, but she returned his look with a blank stare.

"Was there anything else you needed?" she asked.

At her lack of response, the man wilted a bit. He shook his head, taking the drinks, and walking away. Carter placed her hands on the bar, surveying the room. The ballroom was crowded with self-important looking men, expensive suits, and smug expressions. A balcony ran the perimeter of the room, offering an overhead view of the event. A set of stairs lead from the entrance into the center of the room.

Carter lifted her gaze to the balcony. Hidden in the shadows, she could make out the slim form of a girl. In the light, the girl looked like she was dragged from an apocalyptic world, dressed in black with combat books and scars along her neck.

Across the way, on the balcony stood Louie's counterpart. This girl wore a hood low over her eyes, her soft brown skin making her appear almost invisible. Though Carter couldn't see Taylor's dark eyes, she knew Taylor could see her and received a nod.

Liv approached the bar, a tray of empty glasses in hand. Her black curls were pulled from her face and she smiled at Carter, color infusing her dark skin.

"Everyone in place?" she asked, replacing the empty glasses with ones Carter filled for her.

"Not yet," Carter said.

Shrugging, Liv slid the tray into her hand and returned to making the rounds. As she left, Tori strode over, her walk commanding and drawing the attention of men as she passed by. She dressed similar to Liv in a server's white shirt and black slacks, though her mischievous almond-colored eyes contradicted the uniform. She wasn't here to pander to these men just like Carter wasn't here to serve them drinks.

Before Tori could repeat the question Liv had just asked, a door at the side of the ballroom opened. A circle of men walked out, at the center of the huddle shuffled a man that looked out of place among the room of polish criminals with his t-shirt, jeans, and glasses. All eyes in the room landed on the rumpled man, including the duo at the bar.

"And there's our man," Carter murmured.

"He's here but where is she?" Tori asked, scanning the room for their final teammate.

"You know, Cinderella. She likes to make an entrance."

Tori cocked an eyebrow at Carter. "She'd kill you if she heard you call her that."

Carter threw Tori a smirk. "No she wouldn't. She wouldn't get the reference."

The circle of men took the stage and the leader smiled at the crowd in greeting.

"Evening gentleman," the leader said. "I know you are all eager to get your hands on the world's finest hacker. Don't worry, you'll have your chance. Tonight's auction will-"

The leader broke off as the double doors to the ballroom slammed open and a lean, blonde-haired girl walked in.

Dressed in a loose shirt with the sleeves rolled up, soft leather pants tucked into boots, she looked like she came from another world, another time. Every head swiveled towards her as she slowly descended the stairs.