Four

It's been a week since I met RM and I had only heard from him a few times which was surprising, I hadn't expected him to really keep in touch with me. They're so busy all the time I often wonder when they find time to piss. However, this afternoon I got a message from him asking if I could meet him this evening, I agreed, curious as why he suddenly wanted to see me. I was excited but nervous, the day went on as normal and soon it was time to go home.

When I got home I heard soft moans coming from Lisa's room, guess her and Dani got back together. Minding my own business, I hop in the shower and change into a cute dark green long sleeve blouse and a tan skirt that falls just above the knee. A pair of green thigh-high tights that match my top and tan colored block heels complete the look, not looking for anything to happen but I'd rather be prepared just in case. I pull my curls into a low ponytail and slick down my edges then apply my favorite mint lip gloss along with mascara and eyeliner. I looked good. I walk through a mist of my favorite perfume with a twirl to catch it all over. I grabbed a coat and scarf and headed downstairs to the black van waiting for me. I smiled at the bodyguard and climbed in with his help for leverage. I kept fiddling with the hem of my skirt trying to think of why he'd wanted to see me on urgent notice. Nothing plausible came to mind so I tried to relax.

The ride was longer than I anticipated, I was getting antsy to know where I was going and why. As if he was reading my mind or watching me on a hidden camera Namjoon texts me telling me I'll be meeting him at home instead of the original place. My palms become sweaty. His house? Will the other members be there too? OMG am I about to meet BTS? I was having another silent freak out. Shortly after his message the van slowed to a stop and my door opened. I climbed out feeling the cold air whip around me, pulling the jacket closer and stuffing my hands in my pockets. The driver motioned for me to follow him and I did. I'm pretty tall but his legs were incredibly long and I had to jog to keep up with his stride. Finally we arrived at the entrance. He steps aside letting me in then closes the door behind me. I look around but I don't see or hear anyone

"Hello, anyone home?" I call out and Namjoon appears in front of me "Hi" I greet him shyly

"Hi" he says it back sweetly. I take off my shoes and follow him to a large room that looks like a common space. There was a large tv mounted on a far wall encased by 3 sofas, behind it but across the room was a bar with 6 stools lining the front and near where we entered was a coffee table littered with books and encompassed by different colored chairs. I gawked at how nice it was and that's when I saw him, my bias wrecker Jin. Wow, he is seriously handsome, this is insane. How is he just standing there five feet ahead of me?

"Oh Jin-hyung, just the man I was looking for. Come on the other members are waiting" T-The other members?

"Hi, I'm Jin but you can call me world wide handsome" he extended his hand with a wink. I took it and shook it softly trying not to pass out

"Cut it out," Joon said, grabbing my hand and dragging me behind him as Jin followed. We entered into the kitchen where the other five members were already seated

"Oh my god!" I squealed jumping in place. They all looked at me with smiles " Umm hi guys" I waved still clutching NamJoon's hand with the biggest, cheesiest smile on my face

"Hi" they all said in unison, flashing their gorgeous smiles at me. I blushed, my cheeks on fire from smiling so hard and so much.

"Guys this is Ami, Ami this is BTS" oh my god they're so cute! I hope I don't faint

Joon let go of my hand and pulled a chair out for me, I took off my jacket and scarf before taking the seat and laid them across my lap. Jin took a seat on a nearby stool and Joon took the seat next to me. He turned his chair a bit so that he could face me, I noticed everyone's face suddenly became serious. That scared me a little.