Ink Sammy Lawrence x Reader

Requested by:- @2HuSpam

𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐫
•━━━ ✽ • ✽ ━━━•

Finally.

After a long trip in the ink river, you managed to make to the land. You walk the small wooden platform until you made it to what looked like a mini village. "This studio is bigger than what it seem." You mumbled as you looked around.

It amazed you that this place has meny levels with each level you met a new inky creature. You felt bad for them because they were innocent workers, but most one you felt bad for was Sammy. Apparently, he was so deceived and blinded. Anyone would be if they were left alone for thirty years. He just wanted to be free, but he was taking the wrong path to be free. You wished you could help him because he seemed more aware of himself than the others, but he got attacked by his own lord.

Anyways...

You walked to the middle of the village, looking at the small houses around you. "Who is living here?" You asked no one. A boarded up door caught your attention, you slowly walked toward it.

But...

SMACK!

"BETRAYED!!... ABANDONED!!... I TRUSTED YOU!!...I GIVE YOU EVERYTHING!!!...."

It was Sammy, but he was more aggressive then before. His voice was also different too. He ran towards you and swung on you, but thankfully you dodged it. He was talking about somethings that you barely paid attention to since you focused more avoiding his hits. However, you understood that he had already reached his insanity. But maybe, just maybe you can snap him out of it.

"Sammy!! Wake up!!! I'm not who you think!!!!" You yelled while running with him chasing after you. "You're no different then him!! Both of you left us to rot!!" He said. "What? It's my first time being here and yet accusing me that I left him here!" You thought.

As you ran, you spotted a Gent pipe. You quickly sprinted toward it, Sammy still behind you. "Come on, just a little bit more! You can do it Y/N, it one hit. Only one hit!" With determination you ran faster and grabbed the pipe, swiftly turning and hitting Sammy on the face which caused his mask to fall. He covered his face and said, "No! Don't look at me! I'm hideous!!" He ran away to center of the village and stood there, still covering his face.

Oh no! What have you done?

You slowly approach him, still afraid that he might attack you, "Sammy? Are you okay? I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to-" As you came closer to him, he suddenly grabbed your neck, lifting you up slightly. "You said you will set us free..." He said and threw you on the ground. "Wait, dose he think that I'm...?"

"Well now I will free you! Free your head off your shoulders... Sheep Sheep Sheep, it's time for sleep..." He raised his axe, ready to strike.

"Wait! Sammy please, I'm not him! I'm not Bendy nor Joey! I know your real self is still inside, you're more stronger then that ink demon!.." You looked at him and noticed that his arms were slightly trembling, it was working. "...We can work together and find a way to set you and the others free. There's hope Sammy, there's always hope. I will help you, I will never leave this place until I help you all. Please, just put the axe down and let's talk this out." You uttered, hope sparkling in your eyes.

Sammy's arms slowly went down before they were limp on his sides, "I did everything to please him, and yet this is what I get." His voice started to get back to normal as he spoke. You gently pushed yourself up and gave him a hopeful smile, "You don't need to think about this any more, forget about him and let's start a new beginning. My name is Y/N." You smiled and extended your hand.

"I'm Sammy."

He shook your hand. You then noticed his mask and you went to it. You gave it back to him, "There you go." You said, cheerfully. He took it and nodded his head before attempting to put it on. Suddenly you noticed someone moving slowly behind Sammy while raising their weapon to attack him. Grabbing Sammy's arm, you quickly pushed him out of the way and yell, "NO!!" Thankfully you didn't get hurt...Badly. it was a scar on you forearm.

"Y/N!? Why did you do this?" Sammy quickly reached to your side and held you up before you could hit the ground, "It's okay, I'm fine." You said and looked up at your attacker to surprisingly find that it was Tom and Allison standing a few feet away. You glared at them as you supported yourself, "Why would you attack him?" You questioned. Since Tom can't talk, Allison spoke instead, "He is dangerous, Y/N! He his working with the ink demon." Allison said. You narrowed your eyes at her, "He is with me now, so don't you dare attack him more." You stated as you ripped a part from your jacket to warp it around the wound.

"Are you sure he is not a threat anymore?"

"Yes, I'm definitely sure of it."

"I trust you, but still not him. Keep an eye on him."

You nodded and they both walked ahead of you. You closed your eyes and sighed deeply. You felt a hand on your shoulder and you turned to see that it was Sammy, "Are going to be okay?" He asked, concerned about your wound. You smiled at him, "Don't worry about me, it will take more the a this to kill me." You laughed which made Sammy chuckle. You suddenly felt two strong arms warp around you which made your eyes widen. "Thank you so much Y/N. Thank you for opening my eyes to the reality and make me remember who I was. You are the real savior." He whispered.

You smiled and hugged him back, "It's my job Sammy, no need to thank me."

This was a small step to help everyone to be back to normal, just a little patience, determination and a little help from friends and you will definitely save everyone from this horrible nightmare.

_______________________

Hi everyone!!

Sorry for the late request. My Wattpad didn't give anymore notifications and I was forced to delete it and download it again, this will probably fix the problem though.

Anyway, this will be the beginning of the requests and will the others soon, just need to think and a good plot fir the story requests.

Hope you enjoy it.

Be amazing and safe!
RC ~😋