《Chapter 8》

Vanessa's p.o.v

I was awoken the next morning without the alarm clock this time which greatly suprised me. I immediately got up only to remember that I'm staying with my brothers.

I sighed. A lot has happened so far. Mum died and now I have to live with my brothers. What happened to their dad? He died also.

I have to start getting use to this. I got up from bed and headed to the bathroom. I then did my daily routine. I went to the room and looked into the cupboards for something to wear. It had so many dresses inside that I couldn't even count.

I am not wearing these dresses....

I looked to the back of the cupboard and thankfully I found something other than dresses. It was a plain black shirt and some grey sweatpants. I also found some takkies,a watch and an adidas bag.

I selected those things as my outfit.

After completing my outfit I just brushed my hair and tied it into a high pony tail

Tada!  I'm done.

After that I walked downstairs and was immediately greeted by the smell of pancakes. Wow. When was the last time I had pancakes? I can't remember...

I saw Luca frying pancakes with a pan.

"Duh! What else is he gonna use?" My conciouness says sarcastically.

"Oh I dunno. Maybe he'd make it in a pot for all I know." I say.

"A pot? Seriously?" My consciousness says in disbelief.

"No. I'm telling jokes." I say rolling my eyes internally. (If that's possible😂)

"You're so annoying..." my consciousness grits.

"Same goes for you."

"Ugh. Byee"

"Bye."

After my...argument with my consciousness I just looked around. My brothers were all ther at the table already.

As soon as they heard the footsteps they turned around. Luca smiled at me. "Youre awake?" No...I'm sleep walking.... (note the the sarcasm.)

I think I mumbled that out coz Luca turned to me. "What you said?" He asks and I just shook my head. "C'mon. Breakfast is ready." I nod and look at the table for a seat.

The only seat left was near Jason. Great...just great...

He hates me the most so far. I didn't want to sit next to him but I have to. Oh well. Might as well just go.

I went and sat near Jason which causes him to growl. What is he, an animal or something? "Dont come fucking near me." He growls out. I just stare at him blankly. What the hell?