Chapter Two: Back to School Sale

-Third Person-

After Ruby had decapitated the nevermore, all Beacon students were immediately advised to leave the areas and be on standby. Meanwhile, the Pilot was taken to Ozpin's office and his titan was told to stay at the cliff. The entire show they put on raised numerous questions. Especially the robot since it wasn't of Atlesian origin. One could tell right away if they had an IQ higher than 10.

-First Person-

There I sat in front of a silver haired male in a green and small round glasses along with a rather hot yet, feisty blonde woman. Both of stared at me, and I stared at them through my helmet. I wasn't gonna take it off yet. Both had different expressions, Headmaster was calm and almost nonchalant while the hot teacher was a bit worried and wore a scowl. Just then, Mister headmaster spoke to me after taking a sip from a coffee mug he held.

"Are you from Atlas, Mister...?"

"Pilot. Just call me Pilot for now. And yes. I am."

Just then, Athena came over my helmet's radio. Of course, I was the only one that could hear her.

"PILOT, I SUGGEST GIVING THE TRUTH. IT WILL HELP IN MAKING ALLIANCES."

Deciding to mute Athena for now, I looked as the Headmaster squinted his eyes. Almost examining me as he then took another sip from his mug before speaking up again.

"And the...paladin. I assume is yours?"

Internally I screamed because I didn't know what a paladin was. Up until Athena sent me an image of one and boy. Was it an insult to call my titan a paladin. Ugh. My face scrunched up and I began to grind my teeth as Athena then sent me a message via helmet HUD.

<PILOT, I SENSE STRESS LEVELS RISING. FIND SOMETHING TO DESTRESS YOURSELF.>

Standing up slowly, I'd slam my hands on the desk with enough force that some of the coffee in the Headmaster's mug spilt over. The hot teacher would then bring up what looked like a riding crop but, the headmaster shot his hand up as if to stop her.

"My titan is no flimsy cheap flea market gundam. She is a 40-tonne death machine. Her and I have been on several missions together. Our titan termination number is in the 50s."

"So, your gargantuan partner has a gender? Interesting."

The headmaster grinned. It then hit me that he tempted me out as I growled audibly before sitting back down. He took another sip from his mug.

"I know you are not from here, Pilot. You fell from the sky. And there were no airships anywhere."

"Orbital drop!"

"We have yet to go to break orbit on any magnitude."

Mother-! They haven't gone to space!? My eyes widened as it occurred to me just how deep into the wazoo I really was. I thought I was still in Frontier but, these guys didn't even have space travel yet. Gulping as I sat down, the headmaster spoke out.

"It is obvious now you are not Atlesian. I can even go as so far to say you aren't...of this world. You seem lost. Lost and confused but, you do not show it."

Damn. This guy is good. He read me without even having to look at longer than he already had. Blinking, I'd give a small nod before he took yet another sip of his coffee. I swear the times he's sipped it, it should have been done by now.