Izuku's Quirk

Midnight looked out in horror as she saw her son floating with suspended objects orbiting him. The heroes on the ground were focusing on moving the people out of the way and rescuing people who were stuck on a certain floating tree or in a car. Everyone seemed to be fine, no people were actually being floated unless they were connected to an object. Even the animals were left alone as long as they weren't in the trees or they escaped early.

But one children was unaccounted for.

"KATSUKI!" Mitsuki shouted being held back her husband with a pro hero blocking her way. Masaru tried to calm her while worrying about his son.

Midnight looked up to see the Bakugo child holding onto a tree that was closest to Izuku. From the looks of it, he is trying to keep calm and calling out to his friend in the middle of the mess.

The elementary school teacher and their group of kids stood by and watched as Izuku wreaked havoc on the park that they visited today as a group.

Nemuri looked back at her friends. "I'm going to go save my son."

*

Bakugo didn't know how to deal with this.

One of his best friends is going out of control with their quirk and they can't stop it. Ever since the trees started to float around them, he has been trying to get Izuku to respond to him. But Izuku couldn't hear him. he couldn't reach him! How was he supposed to save him?! He even took hold of the tree to try to help him while everyone else ran away from him!

How could he be a hero in the future if he couldn't save him now?!

Someone! Anybody? Where are the pro heroes?!

Someone help him please!

"Izuku!! IZUKU!!! Wake up! WAKE UP!! PLEASE!!!!" Katsuki shouted in the direction his friend was floating. Izuku didn't move, his now white curls were flowing with the wind. His radioactive bright green eyes show no movement, they were only looked ahead in a trance.

All of the sudden Bakugo was wrapped in a long gray scarf and lifted from his spot on the tree. He fought against the fabric only to land in the hold of Present Mic.

"Don't worry. We will get your friend safe soon. My buddies will take care of it. Let me get you out of harm's way first." Present Mic said to the fighting toddler. At his words, Bakugo calmed down only to focus his glare on the two heroes going toward Izuku. 'They better save him or else,' He thought with worry as the hero brought him to his parents.

*

Aizawa didn't know what to think.

One day he is cheering up the kid from being diagnosed quirkless and then the next day he is trying to save him from his own quirk. The whole park area where he was playing at what is now up in the air with him in the middle of it. It looked like Izuku inherited a mutated and very powerful version of his late mother's telekinesis quirk.

All he knew it was his job to save him. It was his job to save his nephew and he didn't want to let him down.

First, he saved the Bakugo child and swiftly handed him off to Present Mic before following the Nemuri as she jumped from floating tree to floating rock. With each jump, they got closer to the main center where Izuku was suspended.

He was going to erase his quirk when he got close enough to look into Izuku's eyes. Then, Nemuri would use her quirk and knock him out. After he goes unconscious, they will clean up the park while Nemuri goes home with her boy and makes sure he is okay. The plan was easy, so they got it in motion quickly.

"Eraser!" Nemuri shouted to him as his cue. Aizawa nodded as he got up closer to Izuku. Izuku eyes reacted to the movement.

With his telekinesis powers, he floated a billboard straight down where he was and effectively blocked his vision. Aizawa didn't react fast enough and was pulled into a tree prison that Izuku made with his quirk. He wasn't in control of his body or quirk anymore. 'Dammit,' He thought when he tried to escape from his wooden prison only for it to become smaller. "It's up to you, Midnight!" He shouted from the confines of his imprisonment

Izuku didn't even react to a familiar face. His body just recognized any kind of movement made in a certain way was hostile and his quirk reacted to protect him.

Nemuri thought on her feet when she saw her friend get trapped. His quirk may not recognize who exactly is approaching him, so she needed to try to think quickly.

She started by making her way along the outside if the billboard and slowly reaching for her neckline. Midnight pulled an inch of cloth away from her neck, trying to focus on bringing the sleepy gas to him on the other side.

'Please work!' She thought to herself as the billboard started to fidget in place. She peeked around the board to see that Izuku was struggling to stay awake with his hand trying to block his nose from inhaling the gas. It made him stutter for a moment which is what she needed.

She gritted her teeth before trying her last plan. "Izuku, honey? Wake up, please?"

Izuku's bright green eyes tried to refocus on where the voice was coming from, but the fog was effecting his vision. The gas was making him a bit woozy, affecting his hearing.

Who was that calling for him?

"Stop. Please? I don't want anything to happen to you," Midnight said wiping a tear from her masked face. "I have only known you for a short time, but you are my little prince! I can't deal with this. Wake up, please! I love you. Please, wake up!"

Izuku's eyes started to flicker. The objects floating farthest away started to gently go back to the ground. Nemuri noticed and started approaching slowly.

Trees began to right themselves back into the ground, rocks started to situate themselves back into their places. Katsuki watched with his parents behind Present Mic at the slowly descending items that were being returned to their proper places.

Izuku's white hair started vanishing as his green curls flowed back in from the roots. Nemuri rushes just in time to grab Izuku from falling out of the sky. Aizawa dodged away from his wooden trunk prison to go to where his friend and nephew was.

Izuku's eyes returned to their normal shade right as he fell into a deep sleep caused by exhaustion. Nemuri rested his head on her lap right as Aizawa arrived with Present Mic and the Bakugo family on his tail.

"Is he okay?" Present Mic asked as Bakugo looked to see his friend resting calmly on the lap of Midnight. He knew that she was his new mom since he and his family watched the interview when it happened. Thankfully, she was there.

"Does he need to go to the hospital?" Masaru asked with his wife holding their son in her arms.

"He'll be okay. He just needs to rest." Aizawa said looking at Izuku's peaceful face.

Nemuri brushed a lock of hair out of her little prince's face. His soft breathing fell into rhythm as she gently brushed her fingers through his hair.

'Thank god he's okay.' She thought to herself as the pro heroes began to fix up the park around them. But that didn't matter to her. She had her son back.