12

Jungkook who was looking at the poor man, sweat and tears flowing down his face, a speck of blood was in the corner of his lips he looked so desperate and eyes looked like they're screaming for help. He took the hint.

"Hey, hey. Calm down what happened to you?" He asked softly ignoring all the wide eyes and shocked expression around him as he spoke to Jimin- who tried to calm his self down. Jungkook helped him to stand up properly as Jimin catches his breath. Before Jimin could even speak Jungkook noticed there were four guys running around looking for someone with a very strong face.

Jimin glanced over to see what was the other noticed and his eyes widened as he quickly turned his head back to Jungkook - afraid to look back as he began shaking again, face looked like he Just saw a ghost. Jungkook looked over the guys with a serious face and back to Jimin who was shaking badly. He knew what was wrong immediately.

"Come on" he whispered quietly while he put Jimin's arms around his shoulder helping him to walk. They slowly walked secretly towards the nearest curriculum and hid on the storage room for awhile, while all the students stare at them. But luckily no one saw them enter the storage room.

Jungkook softly closed the door after helping Jimin sit on top of the table the  walked towards him.

"They won't find us here, calm down" Jungkook quietly said while Jimin took deep breaths calming his self down between hiccups. The room was silent and Jimin's sniffing only was heard after some time. Jungkook broke the silence.

"Care to explain?" Jungkook asked raising an eyebrow towards Jimin who looked at him with a pained expression he sighed.

"I accidentally bumped into them in the bathroom, they bullied me and I tried to escape- but in order to do that I b-bit Taemin's wrist and ran away now they're chasing me- I don't- I don't know what to do I-I don't know what to d-do-" Jimin slowly started panicking again, which made Jungkook walk in front of him and hold Jimin's face for Jimin to look at him directly in the eyes. It's a stupid reason but he understood that Jimin was scared and it was right to run away from those bullies.

"Calm down, I said" he looked at Jimin with a visible pained expression which made Jimin gasp..

"I-I'm scared" Jimin almost whispered as his tears started flowing down his cheeks and Jungkook wiped it with his thumb sighing. He suddenly felt hurt seeing Jimin so broken. He hissed.

"I'm here, don't worry" even Jungkook himself was surprised that he said that. It sounded fucking corny and He wanted to puke but in this situation he found himself looking at Jimin sincerely while Jimin looked back with a lot of emotions that Jungkook could hardly read..

"I'll call someone to pick us up yeah?" He looked at Jimin for the last time earning a little nod from Jimin, he then backed off and walked on the side taking his phone dialing someone's number. He glanced at Jimin as he placed the phone beside his ear waiting for the answer. A few rings later someone answered.

Jungkook's POV

I kept glancing at Jimin while waiting for Jin hyung to answer the phone call some ringing later he finally picked up. Out of all people he was the only choice. He would probably get worried about me or scold me to death for calling him in his class hours. Believe me I don't want any scolding either, but he was the only person that knows how to deal with situations like this. Well yeah, he's a mommy material- he'll kill me when he hears that.

"JUNGKOOK! Didn't I tell you not to call me when I'm still busy?! Unless it's urgent!" He shouted from the other line and I could only pull the phone away from my ear since he was so loud even though he wasn't even in speaker.