Fire Exposure

It has been many years of having Izuku in her life. Nemuri wouldn't trade it for the world.

It was one of those weekends when everyone' schedule would allow for them all to have a huge play date. It didn't happen very often, but when it did everyone had fun. It happened mostly only once a month.

And when she says everyone, she means everyone. Aizawa, Hizashi, Tensei, Rei, Touya, Fuyumi, Natsuo, Shoto, Tenya, Hitoshi, Momo, Katsuki, Mitsuki, and Masaru.

Everyone.

Mitsuki had suggested they all go to the beach for today which was a lovely idea. Miku was running after a frisbee that Izuku threw. Nemuri his a laugh behind her hand when Miku ran full speed with the frisbee in her mouth before tackling Izuku to the soft wet sand underneath him. His joyous laughter was heard from under the fluffy curls of Miku's fur.

Shoto was making a sandcastle with his sister a few feet away which turned into him accidentally making it covered with ice on accident when he sneezed. Fuyumi laughed while Shoto blankly stared at the ice castle before shrugging and making tiny snowmen to live inside it.

Natsuo was splashing the seawater on his older brother, Touya. Touya was returning the favor tenfold with his flaming arms hitting the waves towards his younger brother. Touya had only graduated from UA about a year ago and was already an official sidekick to Ingenium while Natsuo was still in middle school.

Aizawa was taking a nap which made the perfect opportunity for Hizashi to take the chance to cover him in the sand. Right now, Aizawa was rocking one hell of a mermaid tail. Hizashi even decorated the end with little shells that he found nearby to really give it an elegant design. Momo helped out, gathering all the best looking ones for the decorating. Momo really liked to collect the coolest seashells she found on the beach, especially the ones that she found under the waves. Hitoshi was relaxing on the blanket next to his father's, fighting the urge to sleep just from the tea blend that Momo had to give him earlier. It must have been a type of sleepy time tea.

Tensei and Tenya were running along the sandy beach before Nemuri watch them charge headfirst into the incoming wave. She straightened up to make sure they were alright, only to let out a sigh of relief when she was them both resurface. Natsuo welcomed them with a splash right to their face. Tenya wipes his glasses with the back of his hand while his brother splashes back. And when Tensei splashes back, he used a bit of the engine in his arms to really give it some strength behind it.

Mitsuki was sunbathing on her blanket while listening to her husband talk about the sketch he was working on. His hair was still wet from Mitsuki's earlier attempt of dragging him into the ocean waves with her. Safe to say, it didn't last that long, but it was a cute moment between the two of them. Nemuri smiled as she watched Katsuki begin to play around with Izuku and Miku. She had watched Katsuki mostly making a huge sandcastle away from them before becoming bored.

Nemuri leaned back on her elbows after positioning her sunglasses back on her face. It was a very nice day to be out at the beach.

Katsuki separated from Izuku while he was still playing in the seawater with Miku. Katsuki ran up to Shoto who was talking about something with Touya. Touya was drying his hair with a towel while Shoto was asking something. Katsuki was close enough to hear Shoto ask, "...know why Izuku doesn't like fire?"

Touya answered back, "I don't, but I know it must be pretty bad. I know he still has a feeling of unease towards it. I think he might be afraid of it, so I never really use my quirk when we all come together like this."

"I don't want to scare him with father's flames," Shoto admitted, tightening up his left fist.

"Hey, it's no dad's quirk. It's yours. Just like my own flame is my quirk," Touya said, rubbing Shoto's head to mess up his hair.