Bonus Chapter.

Emric.

"Babe are you ready to go?" Linden asked as he stood by the door to my office, he still looked as beautiful as the day I met him despite the lack of medium sized glass at the bridge of his nose.

"Do we have to go? You know how mom steals you away from me every time we visit them." I argued though it came more as a whine, Linden chuckled and walked toward me on the swiveling chair.

"I promise that won't happen unless you just don't want to go, but I need to remind you that you promised today is the day you rest, we agreed on that." He asserted sternly and I felt nervous for doing something he obviously didn't like, he had his cruel punishments which included me not getting food.

"I'm sorry babe, I forgot, got brain fog, yeah got brain fog and totally forgot today I promise I would take it easy, please don't be mad." I pleaded walking to him and closing the distance, he sighed shaking his head.

"Be glad I'm in love with you, now that you don't want to visit your parents, what do you suggest we do?" He curiously asked and I remembered the amusement park which recently opened.

"I have a great idea mama munchie." I teased knowing the pet name made him laugh all the time. "What is it papa munchie?" He questions with the same curiosity and amusement.

"Amusement park, rides, cotton candy, and games, just a date for the two of us." I bashfully suggested and he chuckled. "Okay charmer you got me hooked, let's go." I nod to him and place a kiss on his forehead.

"Now now or?" I tease and he glares at me. "Don't make me do that thing." I flinched remembering he had a way of making my arm numb for an hour. "Okay okay I'm sorry baby let's go." I responded and he smiled victoriously whilst strutting away.

"Good afternoon Luna, Alpha." Linden turns to wave at the pack members that had greeted. "Morning, how was patrol and how is your arm?" My mate asks one of the wolves and I groan, being the apprentice doctor always has him doing this for long periods of time.

I groaned again but immediately stopped when he glared at me. "Come on munchie, I didn't forget." He asserts and I grin toward him. We walked outside to the parking bay, it was basically a large garage for wolves who had cars and lived in the packhouse.

"My gentlewolf." I chuckled as Linden teased me for opening his door and buckling him in. "You have been naughty lately and extremely mischievous, tonight you're getting punished." I nibbled on the mate mark and he moaned.

"Somehow I can't wait." He replied with a smirk and I shook my head in disbelief of his obvious excitement over punishments and sex, I created a monster.

After buckling in, I drove out of the bay and headed toward the west side of St Maine where the amusement park was located, as we got closer Linden was even more excited. "I want hash browns, or is it dumplings, maybe sushi." I frowned as his unusual eating habit started to pick up again.

"Are you okay, you smell different?" I had begun to notice the intense change in his scent, it was definitely something with his body and I didn't know what was wrong. "Totally fine?" He replied with a smile but I wasn't convinced.

When we arrived I felt this intense pressure to just hold him, protect him, and what was inside him. "Babe what the—." He was stunned into silence when I crushed him in my arms. "Oh boy." He muttered lowly.

"It just had to happen now, don't know why I didn't know it." He mumbled to himself confusing me but no matter what I felt, everything within me  just told me to me to hold him and my wolf agreed with that.