↻59

Everytime we talk it just hurts so bad cuz I don't even know what we are

Seowoo bit down on her bottom lip as her brain racked through itself with thoughts that warped around her everytime she was around him

What are we?

Is what she wanted to ask yet everytime she wanted to, she realised how stupid she sounded. Desperate.

You've only known him for two months Seowoo, you're on a good stage with him as friends- it took a long time to even become friends

"What are you thinking about?" His voice was low toned yet soft and fluid to her ears, making her brain perk up and eyes reaching his own with a confused hum.

"You look pretty deep in thought there." He said, now removing his hand from her soft warm skin to his side.
"Anyway, I think he would be proud of you, you know? You're doing well Angel, probably braver than most of those guys." He shrugged, throwing his hand over his shoulder with his thumb pointing to the group of girls and boys training.

"Really? You think so?" Her big brown eyes sparkled as she spoke, he nodded.
"Yeah, they're a bunch of pussies-".
"No I mean, do you really think he'd be proud of me- i don't know Lele..." She trailed off, mindlessly walking towards the basketball she had dropped.

"I'm sure he'd want me to focus on my studies and shit, not be putting my life at risk for him...but I want to."

Chenle sighed, walking onto the court and Seowoo threw the ball lazily at him to catch which he did effortlessly.
"If it's what you want to do..." His voice ceased. "As long as you know how dangerous it is."

"Oh trust me, I know. I got stabbed remember."

Chenle almost winced at the reminder of it, his eyes subconsciously drawing to her abdomen.
"That was probably tough on you." He commented now looking back at it and she shrugged.

"I got a badass scar now, that's a plus hey?" She laughed and his lips curved up at her joke.

They were both now passing the ball back and forth.
"Let's get to know each other better." She offered and he nodded in agreement.

"Okay, you first."
Chenle caught the ball as he thought of a question.
"When's your birthday?"
"In one month exactly, favourite season?"

"Season?" He laughed at her question but answered it nevertheless. "Autumn."

"Really? Mine too."
He nodded and threw the ball back at her.
"What makes you the most happy?"

For some reason that question caught the girl off guard, holding onto the ball for longer than expected as she thought upon it.

"Spending time with people, you know...just having a good time without a care in the world." She shrugged and he nodded.

"Would you rather go back into the past or into the future?"
"...past." He spoke after hesitation. "If I knew what I know today I'd do things differently."