sixteen*

a/n: hi baes ! thank you so so much for 4.5k reads !! i'm glad you enjoy this book ;)

————————————————————————

you walk in the door, walking back to your bedroom. spencer would be back in an hour to pick you up and go to rossi's, you lay the dress out on your bed. walking around the room, finding matching accessories for the dress, and picking out the lingerie you were going to wear.

you settle on a black lace set. the bra having a gold ring in between the cups. you smile, as you slip the lingerie onto your body. it made you feel confident , like you own the room your in.

you then slip your body into the dress. the dress accentuates your curves well, curving in my the waist and out at your hips. the v shaped neck line displays some of your chest. nothing too inappropriate.

you walk into your bathroom, straightening your hair, letting in end right at the tops of your breast. parting it down the middle , the hairstyle frames your face.

you then do your makeup, light foundation with a rosy blush , your opt for a light smokey eye, with winged liner and some mascara , you pop clear gloss on your lips. you smile at yourself , you feel good.

you slip a simple necklace on, a gold chain with a small diamond in the center, and you put gold hoop earrings in your ears.

you spray perfume on and you hear you phone buzz, checking it, seeing a text from spencer.

s: i'm outside
y: okay, coming :)

you grab your small black handbag and walk out of the door, seeing spencer's car, him leaning against it .

his eyes meet yours, and you see his eyes scan you a couple times, before meeting your eyes and smiling. you walk over to him, smiling.

"hi spence ." you smile, he smiles back, walking over to the side of the car, opening the door for you to get in.

you get in and spencer shuts the door, shuffling to the other side and slipping into the car himself.

"hi, you look stunning." he says, turning his head to look at you. you blush , and he starts the car, pulling out of the parking lot and onto the road.

"thank you spence, you look handsome." you say, and his his reaches over and rests on your thigh, you place your hand over his and you both sit in comfortable silence all the way to rossi's.

you arrive at the mansion, spencer pulls in, parking the car and looking over to you.

"ready, pretty girl?" he asks squeezing your thigh, and you smile , giving him a quick nod.

spencer steps out of the car , walking around to your side and opening the door. you stand and you both begin to walk up to rossi's front door, spencer's hand resting again the small of your back as you walk.

when you're at the door , his hand leaves your back as he knocks on the door. emily opens the door, smiling widely and you and reid.

"it's about time ! come in!" she steps back to open the door more, and you spencer walk in being greeted by the rest of the team.

you all eat, you sitting by garcia , spencer at the opposite side of the table. you all eat, sharing laughs, everyone drinking wine , but rossi drinks his usual scotch.

after dinner you hear penelope gasp, everyone turning to her, eyebrows raised .

"we should do karaoke!" she beams, alcohol clearly buzzing through her. you smile and drag emily and jj over to penelope.