The Astronomy Tower pt.2

12:00. You slowly went out of your bed and tip toeing to the commons room you put on your slippers. You didn't know whether you were excited to see Draco tonight. You actually didn't know if you were going to see him at all.

You get to the stairs of the astronomy tower. This is stupid. You thought to yourself. The castle was quiet. You didn't hear anyone. I bet no one is around. You signed and walked up the spiral stairs.

You go up to the astronomy tower and see a tall figure standing by the opening of the tower. The wind blew and froze up my face, it was chilly outside and the fall air was crisp.

"Draco?" You whispered quietly making sure it was him. Your arms were crossed and you were shivering in the cold air.

Draco turned around and noticed your figure.

"Y/n! You actually came!" He whispered, sounding very confused about your presence.

You were beyond confused. He makes no sense to me.

Draco was still wearing his school uniform but just had on his white button down with his green and white tie and his school pants.

Draco walked closer to me blocking the cold air and you slowed down my shivering.

"Wow y/n , never seen you wear a night dress before you look-"

"Ok shut it Malfoy I've had a shitty day I don't want to hear it."You moved out of his way and went up to the front of the tower looking at the dark view.

Draco paused whispering something to himself that you didn't quite hear. He moved up next to you looking at the view untying his tie from his shirt.

"It's so peaceful." You admired the misty fog along the grass and the silent rustling trees. It was too cloudy to see the stars but you could hear faint thundering from a distance.

"Yeah until you came here ." He rolled his eyes

"I will fucking kill you Draco."

"I bet you will" He said looking at your body in your silky, slightly exposing, navy dress closely.

You saw him looking but pretended not to notice anything. You liked the settle attention from him.

"I will one day Malfoy, anyway....Did u happen to bring a blanket?" You asked shivering, knowing he was going to say no.

He nodded and pointed at the ground besides the wall. There was a big cozy blanket and one pillow with a cup of hot steaming tea next to it.

"Bloody hell Draco" You smiled at him and moved to the floor to snuggle under the covers.

He followed and sat beside the wall near the blankets while you were all cozy under the blankets.

You looked around at the tea and the pillow and your eyes started to water up.

"Thank you Draco." You looked up to him with grateful eyes.

No one has ever gone out of their way to do something like this for you.

He nodded with a shy smile (you could only see the outline of his feature since it was so dark outside) and looked up to the ceiling of the tower and into the cloudy sky. His fingers were tapping on his knee like he was impatient to ask you something.