| 1 |

.•° ✿ °•.
I like to use gifs and pictures
to help you lovely readers
imagine the scenes in the book.
Some gifs might be mature, some might not.  I also will add outfits the characters will wear too.
Spoiler : you will see a drastic difference in the way Angelica dresses before and after she meets Harry.
Much love!
°•. ✿ .•°

|1|

|1|

| A N G E L I C A |

4th November 2023

Who in the world told me University would be a good choice? Because it definitely wasn't me.

Studying to be nurse is just as hard as it seems, I'm pretty sure there's stuff I'm reading that actually has no use in the medical field but here I am.

I had also decided to move from my small home town in England to live in New York to fulfill my dream of becoming a nurse. Little did I know that I would have to share a small apartment with a bat shit crazy, 5ft 10 blonde goddess who had a habit of going to parties and bringing home very attractive men, so that means my chances of peacefully studying in my own home were crushed every time I hear the bed springs moving and occasionally the headboard hitting the wall across from me...but that's only if Britney got lucky.

I love her though, she's one of a kind and also the first friend I ever made in NYU. I was the more shy and quiet type, where she balanced me out and was the cocky loudmouth.

It was funny how we became friends actually. My first day of University meant trying to find my way around the campus to my first lecture. And obviously, in true damsel in distress fashion, I had gotten lost and asked a nearby group of girls for directions. But of course, girls who are fresh out of high school never change, and the girls began mocking my accent and laughing at me. Too afraid to say anything back, I went to turn away before I heard a yelp come from one of the girls. You can imagine my surprise when I turned around to see Britney had thrown the girls lunch all over her "designer jacket" and started to yell at her, calling her a "conceding bitch". We've been besties ever since.

She's saved me on many occasions it's actually become our little inside joke. We didn't want to be cliche and call me the princess and her the prince, instead we opted for Shrek and Fiona, how charming.

Yesterday was unfortunately one of those nights where Britney went out clubbing and brought home a boy. Luckily I was knocked out long before she had come home, so I slept through all the noise, the only indicator that a male was in our flat was the pair of all black Nike trainers at the front door and a leather jacket over the back of the sofa.

I was now sitting at the dining table, again with my books sprawled out in front of me, it was only 11:00am and I had yet to see or hear any life come out of Britney's room, which might be for the best.