Festival Preparations

A week passed since Izuku, Izumi and Mirio went to visit Eri in the hospital. Since then, Izuku and Izumi have been working hard to get their cultural festival projects done. Izumi and Class 1A have been working on a concert they plan to give to the entire school, meanwhile Izuku, well I don't think he would appreciate it if his plans were revealed this early on.

One day as Class 1A was working on polishing the details for their show, a pleasant surprise arrived.

"Eri!" Izumi exclaimed as she saw Eri standing in front of Aizawa, while at the same time trying to ignore Mirio's butt in the bushes.

"Well looks like my joke was not funny!" Mirio said as he laughed awkwardly.

"H-Hi..." Eri muttered.

"Hi!" Izumi patted her in the head. "What is she doing here, Mr. Aizawa?"

"The principal thought it would be best for her to get used to the environment before coming to the actual festival" Aizawa answered.

"Eh?! That's cool!" Uraraka said as she approached them along with Tsuyu, Shota and also Kirishima.

"Hi! I'm Uraraka although you probably don't remember me!" Uraraka said.

"Me too, I'm Kirishima!"

Eri was a bit unsure whether to approach Uraraka or not.

"You shouldn't be so pushy; she is probable still scared" Shota said.

"She did just go through all of that, ribbit" Tsuyu said too.

"Oh! That's right, I'm sorry" Uraraka and Kirishima said.

"Don't be afraid Eri, they were also there when we rescued you" Izumi said to try and calm her down.

"R-Really?" Eri asked.

"Yes! Would you like to know them?" Izumi asked.

Eri waited for a few seconds and then nodded.

Uraraka, Tsuyu, Shota and Kirishima introduced themselves to Eri, but they were careful to not startle her. Thankfully, that didn't happen and Eri seemed to be less tense now, but she still seemed to cling on to Mirio and Izumi.

"Anyways" Mirio said. "We were planning to take Eri around to show her the school, want to come?" Mirio asked.

"Well, I think I already finished with my tasks for now" Izumi said although she was a bit unsure.

"We still have a lot to do" Uraraka said. "But you pretty much built the stage by yourself, so you should rest now and go with them"

"Okay then, in that case I will gladly go with you!" Izumi exclaimed.

"Awesome!" Mirio exclaimed. "Hey, we should also go and get your brother!"

"Right! Hey, Eri, want to go and see Izuku?" Izumi asked.

Eri nodded.

"Great! Let's go then!" Izumi and Mirio exclaimed. Aizawa knew that with these two together, his moment to finally depart from this mortal realm would come sooner.

"In that case, I will come with you too" Shota said. "Izuku told me to bring him something from his room, and I was going to do that just now, it would be nice to get to know Eri more too, so it is a win-win scenario"

"Cool! Let's go!" Izumi exclaimed.

"In that case, I believe it will be safe to leave Eri with you. I have some work to do, but if something happens, don't hesitate to call me" Aizawa said.

"Understood!" The three of them exclaimed.

The group of 4 began to walk around U.A to show Eri the site while they searched for Izuku, but that is when it struck them.