Why in the fuck-

"You hungry?" I asked Draco, as he sat next to me on my bed

"Yes." He nodded, climbing outta the bed.

"I'm hungry too." Taylin stood on my bed, holding his arms out fa' me. "Up sissy." He smiled.

I sighed. "Why you keep callin' me det?" I asked him, picking him up, and walking outta my room.

He been calling me det since yesterday. I'm not his sister, and I don't know why he even had a thought in his mind that I was.

"Because you are my sister." He said inna duh tone, mugging me.

I mugged him back.

I set him on the counter, and picked draco up, sitting him on the counter too.

"Ion like how you be tryna get smart wimme like I don't hit kids." I told him.

He rolled his eyes. "Just get me some food."

I stank faced him.

I looked threw the fridge, seein' what I seen everyday. Nothing.

"How this nigga got kids comin' over left & right, and ain't got no food? Fuck we gon' eat?" I sighed, and looked back at the kids. "What y'all wanna eat?"

"Hmmmm." Draco rubbed his chin like he was thinkin'. "I want chicken - fil - a."

I started laughing. "Chick - fil - a?" I corrected.

His face scrunched up. "Don't correct me."

I rolled my eyes. "Y'all Sholl gotta lotta mouth for some kids who tryna eat sum restaurant food, but ain't got money. I'll deadass starve y'all."

"We're kids. Of course we broke." Taylin said.

"She so dumb. You can't starve us, our daddy got guns." Draco smirked.

Taylin nudged Draco, "it's her daddy too."

I smacked my lips. "Why in the fuck-

"You said a bad word."

I tilted my head to the side. "Oh? Who gone beat my ass?"

"Daddy."

"Or Ryan."  Draco budded in.

"Ha! Y'all so funny." I giggled. "Y'all actin' like y'all don't be cussin' either. Y'all got some slick ass mouths to be only 5 & 6."

I know that ain't there age. It's just for this book because of how I want the sequel to be, if there is one.

They looked at eachother, before nodding like they just read eachothers minds.

"How 'bout we make a deal." Draco crossed his arms.

"How 'bout you'n tell daddy about us cussing, and we won't tell daddy that you got a boyfriend." Taylin said, smiling his ass off.

"Ion gotta boyfriend."

"Okay, well you used too. Either way, you'll still get in trouble."

"An daddy whoopin' hurts.."

I laughed. "Whatever y'all had gotten a whoopin fa', that's what the fuck you get."

They both mugged me, as I started laughing harder.

"It was neva' det funny." Taylin mumbled.

"Y'all salty?" I questioned, tryna contain my laughter.

"Mmcht. I thought you was gettin' us food. Whea' it's at doe?" Draco asked.

I calmed down, and pulled my phone out.

"Go put on y'all shoes." I told them, gettin' em offa the counter.

It was only us here. Everybody spent the night last night, and went home in the morning. Kentrell took home Jania and Kacey, and Draco & Taylin mamas said they could stay.

When they came back, they had there shoes on.

I picked Tay up & grabbed Draco hand, as We left the house, and got in the car.

I pulled off, and looked at them threw the rear view mirror.

"Y'all straight?" I asked, seeing them nod there head. "Aight. What y'all wanna listen too?"

"Daddy."

I nodded, and started playing Dead Trolls.

Y'all Ian really listen to his album, cause Ian had the time. But I did listen to Dead Trolls & to my lowest.

They started rapping, as I just bobbed my head to the song until we pulled up, seeing they were closed.

I mentally groaned, before pulling back off.

We finna just go to gold star.

When we pulled up I got out.

"Can I get on ya back?" Tay asked me.

"No. You just got picked up, it's my turn." Kayden mugged him.

I let kayden get on my back, and held Tay hand.

I made sure I kept a grip on it. Ian want him to get snatched from me or lost.

Lord know Kentrell would kill me.

When we got inside we ordered, and sat at one of the booths and waited.

"You ugly." Draco told me.

My mouth dropped. My feelings was hurt. You know you real ugly when a lil kid tell ya.

"Don't tell ha' det. You ain't ugly, he just wanna be mean."

I rolled my eyes and looked away.

My eyes wandered around the place and stopped at this group of people.

I noticed Ryan being one of the people.

He was there, laughing it up with Charlotte and 2 other girls.

Omar was with them, and 3 other boys.

I looked away and shook my head.

They so fake. He told me he had to do sumin' for his mama, and Charlotte said she had to babysit her baby cousins.

I shook my head.

Our number got called, and we grabbed our food.

On the way out I made eye contact with him, causing his face to drop.

Yeah. Caught in a lie bitch.

I rolled my eyes, continuing to walk to the car.

I helped the boys in, buckled them up and got in myself.

I felt my phone start vibrating, making me power it off.

Ian got time fa' him.

"I thought I said chicken - fil - a." Kayden said, mugging the food bag.

"You got food though didn't ya'?" I chuckled.

~

I be tryna make updates back to back, cause I know yall like this book.

Ian even finna cap. When I first made it, I was just bored and ain't take writing this book seriously.

But Then it started getting a lot of votes, and alotta people inna comments was askin' fa updates, so I was like .. why not just continue the book.

Now look where we are. On the road to 3k votes.